PDA

View Full Version : Well, LSU falls to Georgia in a heartbreaker. Good or bad?

CadaverDawg
09-28-2013, 06:24 PM
I wish they had won so they would overlook us. Rarely do they lose two in a row. They may be looking to take out frustration on our asses now, but hopefully they are deflated after an emotional loss

Op4isabitch
09-28-2013, 06:26 PM
Bad for us, they will have a chip on their shoulder and be looking to climb back up in the rankings.

Quaoarsking
09-28-2013, 06:27 PM
Bad for us, they will have a chip on their shoulder and be looking to climb back up in the rankings.

Is there any statistical evidence that such a thing occurs?

smootness
09-28-2013, 06:28 PM
I wish they had won so they would overlook us. Rarely do they lose two in a row. They may be looking to take out frustration on our asses now, but hopefully they are deflated after an emotional loss

I think fans generally place too much emphasis on whether an opponent wins or loses the game prior. I think our chances are essentially the same regardless of the end result. I think we have a decent chance.

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2013, 06:32 PM

This could happen, but they are going to be emotionally drained. That was a depressing game for them. Plus they played well, its not like they are pissed and want to prove something.

I don't think we could actually ask for much better.

MarketingBully01
09-28-2013, 06:34 PM
Emotionally draining games are always a good thing.

Dawgface
09-28-2013, 06:44 PM
Could be pissed, could be down. Who knows...........

Jack Lambert
09-28-2013, 07:05 PM
They can win the NC this year. If they win out and watching Alabama they could very well do it.

PassInterference
09-28-2013, 07:15 PM
I think this is the year the SEC streak goes down.

Todd4State
09-28-2013, 07:18 PM
Our only hope is to confuse them on defense and run the ball on them. I think their offense is very good- but Chris Wilson looks like he has been giving Georgia pointers. We aren't as talented as Georgia's defense, but we are more disciplined.

Coach34
09-28-2013, 07:18 PM

biggest urban legend ever

maroonmania
09-28-2013, 07:40 PM
Emotionally draining games are always a good thing.

I'm VERY glad they lost EXACTLY as they did. Now if they had gone into GA and gotten spanked today they might have come out against us pissed. But losing the close hard fought games are the exact ones that are the hardest to get over and be ready the following week. Now it may be that they are enough better than us that it won't matter but I'm happy to catch them in the exact spot that we'll get.