PDA

View Full Version : Really Dan, u are the third or fourth choice!

coastratdog
11-26-2017, 02:54 PM
Kelly to UCLA
Frost to Nebraska
Spurrier already retired
If true than good luck. Cohen needs to close the check book and stop playing games. I?m tired of this every year.

parabrave
11-26-2017, 03:07 PM
Well Dan you are about to become Kirby Smarts Bit%^ for the next 4 years. Oh yeah half your team is suspended.

Sacrifice
11-26-2017, 03:42 PM
In 3 years Mullen will be wishing he was back at State, mark my words. My biggest problem with Mullen has always been, he doesn?t have a killer instinct, never has never will.

I appreciate what he?s done for our program, he?s taken us to another level. In the end I think this will be a good thing for us. I trust Cohen to make the right hire

AROB44
11-26-2017, 04:17 PM
In 3 years Mullen will be wishing he was back at State, mark my words. My biggest problem with Mullen has always been, he doesn?t have a killer instinct, never has never will.

I appreciate what he?s done for our program, he?s taken us to another level. In the end I think this will be a good thing for us. I trust Cohen to make the right hire

No way....this will be a giant step backwards. Will be a long long time before we get back to where we are now, if we ever do. So much for forging ahead of OM.