PDA

View Full Version : If this happens

starkvegasdawg
11-26-2017, 02:41 PM
Then I do not care if we lose the egg bowl 50-0 next year so long as we hang 70 on Florida.

Statecoachingblows**
11-26-2017, 03:05 PM
Then I do not care if we lose the egg bowl 50-0 next year so long as we hang 70 on Florida.

Just need someone from the Saban coaching tree and that shouldn’t be a problem

GptDog
11-26-2017, 03:12 PM

I agree, but we should only hang 70 on them if we run out of time to score 80. However, for God's sake let's not act like Ole Miss fans did when Tuberville left. Like a 14 year old girl who's boyfriend cheated on her with one of the more popular girls. We should thank Dan, wish him well, cheer him when he comes back to Scott Field, and then beat the piss out of his team. Stricklin on the other hand...

Liverpooldawg
11-26-2017, 03:15 PM

I don't live in Florida. I live in Mississippi. Id rather take your 70 and hang it on Ole Miss and let UF win 55-0.

War Machine Dawg
11-26-2017, 03:18 PM
I agree, but we should only hang 70 on them if we run out of time to score 80. However, for God's sake let's not act like Ole Miss fans did when Tuberville left. Like a 14 year old girl who's boyfriend cheated on her with one of the more popular girls. We should thank Dan, wish him well, cheer him when he comes back to Scott Field, and then beat the piss out of his team. Stricklin on the other hand...

**** that. I hope we boo the shit out of he & Stricklin when they come to Starkville next year. I never like Stricklin and now I know why. What a slimeball. Worst alumnus in the history of alumni.

Bama_Dawg
11-26-2017, 03:20 PM
If this happens our recruiting will go in the toilet. Kiss Maden gone...probably to FL.