PDA

View Full Version : A Thanksgiving to forget

BayouDawg
11-25-2017, 11:05 PM
For me atleast. My dawgs lost to the sharts then I break my foot Wednesday night playing basketball. Then today I come down with the stomach virus.
Anyway does anyone have some suggestions on some fun iPhone games or good shows on Netflix or good books? I won?t be able to do anything for the next couple of days.
Thanks

Drugdog
11-25-2017, 11:34 PM
Longmire on Netflix..

parabrave
11-25-2017, 11:36 PM
I know of 5 people who were at the game who got sick as !&. Puking their guts out since around 12:30 fri morn coming home from the game..

Todd4State
11-26-2017, 12:52 AM
I agree with you that this is a Thanksgiving to forget. **** this Thanksgiving. **** Scott Stricklin for thinking that playing the Egg Bowl on Thanksgiving was an awesome idea. Have fun dealing with Chip Kelly....oh wait Scott Frost.....oh wait...

And **** Ole Miss.

Hasu Dackds
11-26-2017, 12:59 AM
Temple run bruh

BossDawg
11-26-2017, 08:46 AM
I've cooled off a lot. I can deal with a loss, even to the BearSharks or whatever they are. We still had an above-average season and ANOTHER bowl game to look forward to. It was the Egg Bowl, anomalies will happen every few years, especially when your starting QB goes down and you turn the ball over 5 times. It sucks, but they'll be sitting at home watching us play while worrying if the NCAA will lube up before going in. The entire nation saw what kind of trash their ilk is, both their players and their fans. They are angry, spiteful egotistical assholes who aren't used to winning and lash out when the reality sets in that they aren't the be-all-do-all of everything....and they know that deep down.

MSUDAWGFAN
11-26-2017, 08:54 AM
I'm 7 episodes into The Punisher on Netflix and so far it's really good.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-26-2017, 09:08 AM
On Netflix:
Narcos
Breaking bad
Mind Hunter

Prime:
Bosch
The Wire

msstatelp1
11-26-2017, 09:09 AM
For me atleast. My dawgs lost to the sharts then I break my foot Wednesday night playing basketball. Then today I come down with the stomach virus.
Anyway does anyone have some suggestions on some fun iPhone games or good shows on Netflix or good books? I won?t be able to do anything for the next couple of days.
Thanks

Ozark on Netflix is supposed.to be very good. Haven't started it yet but everyone I know that has watched it says it's worth it.

bulldogcountry1
11-26-2017, 09:25 AM
Manhunt Unibomber