PDA

View Full Version : Oh Shit Ole Miss

Dawg61
11-25-2017, 09:59 PM
could the NCAA been watching Thursday night too?

https://media.giphy.com/media/d3mlE7uhX8KFgEmY/giphy.gif

Lloyd Christmas
11-25-2017, 10:13 PM
Uh....what?

TUSK
11-25-2017, 10:16 PM
huh?

You lost me, buddy?

Give up the skinny....

BrunswickDawg
11-25-2017, 10:19 PM
Maybe playing players who might be declared ineligible when the hammer hits?

32 Dive
11-25-2017, 10:21 PM
Sounds like gold rush level speculatin’, here.

Coursesuper
11-25-2017, 10:43 PM

I heard a little something like that today.

CJDAWG85
11-25-2017, 10:58 PM
I was thinking yesterday that maybe they knew they were ****ed so they said **** it and did whatever it took to win and didn't care about penalties.

Commercecomet24
11-25-2017, 11:00 PM
I was thinking yesterday that maybe they knew they were ****ed so they said **** it and did whatever it took to win and didn't care about penalties.

I thought the same thing when I stopped to think how it all played out on Thursday. Like they had total disregard for everything and everyone.

BrunswickDawg
11-25-2017, 11:07 PM
I thought the same thing when I stopped to think how it all played out on Thursday. Like they had total disregard for everything and everyone.
It fits their MO for this whole thing. They put their **** It hat on a long time ago and decided the ends justified the means. If you are gonna go down, you might as well go down in flames.

Commercecomet24
11-25-2017, 11:08 PM
It fits their MO for this whole thing. They put their **** It hat on a long time ago and decided the ends justified the means. If you are gonna go down, you might as well go down in flames.

Fits them to a tee.

WSOPdawg
11-25-2017, 11:11 PM
So are you guys alluding to something such as the ncaa informing TCUN prior to the game about certain individuals (say a WR or a DLman) being ineligible yet they played anyway? If so, clanga clang CLANGA CLANG!!!

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-25-2017, 11:27 PM
could the NCAA been watching Thursday night too?

https://media.giphy.com/media/d3mlE7uhX8KFgEmY/giphy.gif

Nope. The NCAA is going light on the Bearsharts. So says Lifestyle Bo.

TUSK
11-25-2017, 11:29 PM
Will this discovery harm any potential transfers to Bammer???

BrunswickDawg
11-25-2017, 11:29 PM
So are you guys alluding to something such as the ncaa informing TCUN prior to the game about certain individuals (say a WR or a DLman) being ineligible yet they played anyway? If so, clanga clang CLANGA CLANG!!!
I will say I have no proof of this. It is pure speculation on my part. But, they have been caught in so many lies, and done the wrong thing at every opportunity to do something right, it just makes sense.

Mimi's Babies
11-25-2017, 11:35 PM

BINGO

Mimi's Babies
11-25-2017, 11:37 PM
Will this discovery harm any potential transfers to Bammer???

IF Saban takes ajb he is an idiot.....

Dallas_Dawg
11-25-2017, 11:38 PM
BINGO

Does anybody know anything or is this throwing shit at the wall?

CJDAWG85
11-25-2017, 11:39 PM
Nope. The NCAA is going light on the Bearsharts. So says Lifestyle Bo.

He was trolling them...

Mimi's Babies
11-25-2017, 11:46 PM

Lets put it this way... The SEC Commissioner was in the house....
There were also threats made on Fitz, LL, KJ and Simmons.... OM boosters were
reporting that there was a bounty on each of them... So lets see what happens.
Even if only one watched the game their justification of LACK of Institutional Control was presented with plenty of evidence.

CadaverDawg
11-25-2017, 11:47 PM

Pretty sure this is shit at the wall. But I’m all in on hoping it sticks

BossDawg
11-26-2017, 12:03 AM
I hope like Hell they were watching.

OM players and the few OM fans I was amongst Thursday night have no 17ing clue how to win with just a little dignity. Two OM fans that I know personally literally cheered out loud when Fitz went down. It's painfully obvious they aren't used to winning very much.

It's one thing to win and act like you've done it a time or two before. It's another to win and act like damn children.

BrunswickDawg
11-26-2017, 12:04 AM
Think about a couple of things here.
First - their mouthpieces have jumped back into overdrive the last couple of weeks. At first I thought it was just trying to deflect from the Egg Bowl, but then then Mars 2.0 pops up. Why would a kid sue out of the blue like that when we know the COI will be releasing soon and could add bowls that make it a moot point? Lawyers cost money.

Second - the actions during the game itself. They played like a bunch of death row inmates with nothing to lose. And it?s some key former recruits - Speaks, Hartsfield, AJ, DK - who have their hair on fire.

Third - Everyone knows Matt Luke is tied in to the Network, is named in the NOA, and yet was still named as Interim HC and seems to have an inside shot to keep the job and thus work a more low key Network to keep things rolling during probation.

It says to me something dropped. And I think it is something no one is thinking about right now - infractions committed after January 2013. Look how long they hid and denied the fact they were under investigation the last go round. I admit, it?s a theory without any evidence or even rumor I can point to. But, the Mars involvement sends up a huge red flag to me.

Mimi's Babies
11-26-2017, 01:06 AM
Think about a couple of things here.
First - their mouthpieces have jumped back into overdrive the last couple of weeks. At first I thought it was just trying to deflect from the Egg Bowl, but then then Mars 2.0 pops up. Why would a kid sue out of the blue like that when we know the COI will be releasing soon and could add bowls that make it a moot point? Lawyers cost money.

Second - the actions during the game itself. They played like a bunch of death row inmates with nothing to lose. And it?s some key former recruits - Speaks, Hartsfield, AJ, DK - who have their hair on fire.

Third - Everyone knows Matt Luke is tied in to the Network, is named in the NOA, and yet was still named as Interim HC and seems to have an inside shot to keep the job and thus work a more low key Network to keep things rolling during probation.

It says to me something dropped. And I think it is something no one is thinking about right now - infractions committed after January 2013. Look how long they hid and denied the fact they were under investigation the last go round. I admit, it?s a theory without any evidence or even rumor I can point to. But, the Mars involvement sends up a huge red flag to me.

They will be given the papers, according to the policies, a few hours before the rest of the world knows.... They have exposed the COI Committee's, names, addresses, places of employment when directed not too.... I hope the COI sanctions come out this week... but have read in some cases it was as little as 5 months later.... I do believe that there were several death penalty players playing last night and they knew it. 50 players.... were listed in the NOA... Where are the other 48 plus.....

As to Matt Luke he is DIRTY and should be an embarrassment to OM. Don't slap metcalf on the back and say good job... please....