PDA

View Full Version : Chances LSU muffs a punt or makes a similar mistake against us next weekend?

CadaverDawg
09-28-2013, 05:19 PM
0%

DownwardDawg
09-28-2013, 05:21 PM
They gonna roll our asses.

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2013, 05:22 PM
I don't know if they'll muff a punt, but there are son sa bitches running wide open in the secondary in this game. I realize these two teams are talented, but these look like blown coverages.

Can anyone with Xs and Os knowledge explain to me why there are receivers running wide open? Is it talent or blown coverages?

CadaverDawg
09-28-2013, 05:24 PM
If you had told me 5 years ago that in 2013 LSU vs Georgia would be 35-28 before the 4th quarter even starts, and it won't be considered a high scoring game....I would have laughed and called you crazy. Defense is gone from football. That's why the SEC hasn't looked quite as good so far this year. And of course, we finally have a decent defense again, but not much O. The league will evolve quickly, but it's amazing what a few years change.

RunDog26
09-28-2013, 05:27 PM
On that last touchdown by Georgia, the LSU safety looked completely clueless as to who he was supposed to help out with.

CadaverDawg
09-28-2013, 05:29 PM
On that last touchdown by Georgia, the LSU safety looked completely clueless as to who he was supposed to help out with.

Yep. I don't get it. Offenses are just torching defenses these days. It's not fun to watch in my opinion, because these defenses are looking like they lack fundamentals. Are offenses just becoming that good? And if so, why aren't defenses progressing at stopping these offenses yet?

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2013, 05:31 PM
Yep. I don't get it. Offenses are just torching defenses these days. It's not fun to watch in my opinion, because these defenses are looking like they lack fundamentals. Are offenses just becoming that good? And if so, why aren't defenses progressing at stopping these offenses yet?

The same has happened in the NFL. All the rules have been slanted to help the offense.

MarketingBully01
09-28-2013, 05:31 PM
Not sure that is accurate. We should have a great day running the football against them. I will pick us in an upset 24-20. I think this is the game Dan can win. We need to go with Dak though IMO. They won't be up for us at all. They have Florida the next week. Works out well for us.

Just like I think Bama beats Ole Miss 38-14. Bama is ready for Ole Miss. Positioning in the schedule is key for the upset possibility.