PDA

View Full Version : Playoff race

msstate7
11-25-2017, 05:14 PM
Does anyone want to face Oklahoma?s offense? They can really score. Their defense is not good though.

Wisconsin is not flashy. They appear to be slow. They are extremely disciplined though and their qb can make some really nice throws. I think they go down to Ohio State next week.

Clemson will beat South Carolina and Miami.

The winner of the iron bowl will win the sec.

I say...

1. Bama vs 4. Ohio st
2. Clemson vs 3. Oklahoma

Statecoachingblows**
11-25-2017, 05:22 PM
I hate mayfield
Any word on Barrets knee? That could be an issue if anything significant

msstate7
11-25-2017, 05:37 PM
Oklahoma over West Virginia 45-10 at the HALF

BrunswickDawg
11-25-2017, 05:57 PM
Wisky?s RB is impressive though - over 1,800 yards rushing is nothing to sneeze at. You can ride a RB like that in a championship run.

WSOPdawg
11-25-2017, 06:17 PM
Does anyone want to face Oklahoma?s offense? They can really score. Their defense is not good though.

Wisconsin is not flashy. They appear to be slow. They are extremely disciplined though and their qb can make some really nice throws. I think they go down to Ohio State next week.

Clemson will beat South Carolina and Miami.

The winner of the iron bowl will win the sec.

I say...

1. Bama vs 4. Ohio st
2. Clemson vs 3. Oklahoma

Playing devil's advocate: So it looks like Auby is gonna beat Bama (up 26-14 with 12+ minutes to go in the 4th).

What if UGA finds a way to beat Auby in Atlanta and goes to the playoffs. ACC champ is in along with Okie (if they beat TCU in Big 12 championship game). That leaves 1 playoff spot left -- Ohio State (who should beat Wisconsin) but has 2 losses and 1-loss Bama. I can't see Bama being left out.

But it's interesting b/c Auby has 3 losses so they have no shot even though they have blown out BOTH UGA and Bama going 2-1 against them but they are the two teams in the playoff. Gonna be interesting.

msstate7
11-25-2017, 06:19 PM
Playing devil's advocate: So it looks like Auby is gonna beat Bama (up 26-14 with 12+ minutes to go in the 4th).

What if UGA finds a way to beat Auby in Atlanta and goes to the playoffs. ACC champ is in along with Okie (if they beat TCU in Big 12 championship game). That leaves 1 playoff spot left -- Ohio State (who should beat Wisconsin) but has 2 losses and 1-loss Bama. I can't see Bama being left out.

But it's interesting b/c Auby has 3 losses so they have no shot even though they have blown out BOTH UGA and Bama going 2-1 against them but they are the two teams in the playoff. Gonna be interesting.

We may have killed bama. Ohio State will have 2 top 10 wins... bama 0. Bama would have only 2 top 25 wins