PDA

View Full Version : Is Alabama Running Mullen?s Offense?

ShotgunDawg
11-25-2017, 04:40 PM
Watching this game and it?s clear that Bama stole MSU?s play book.

Hurts is running QB keepers off tackle and Bama just scored on the exact same play that MSU missed on the first play vs Bama.

Bullsy
11-25-2017, 04:41 PM
I thought the same thing. The TD pass was definetly our play. Only difference is we were 0-2 on the play and Bama is 1-1 with a TD!!

msstate7
11-25-2017, 04:42 PM
I wish fitz could develop the ability to hit the hr. We will have tons of shots to hit it once we get WRs next season... safeties have to respect fitz and aeris

Rick Danko
11-25-2017, 04:43 PM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

msstate7
11-25-2017, 04:44 PM
Can kylin Hill be our k. Johnson in years to come?

GreenheadDawg
11-25-2017, 04:50 PM
Maybe we can steal some pointers on running screens and draws on defenses that are blitzing every ****ing play

MeridianDog
11-25-2017, 05:23 PM
I wish fitz could develop the ability to hit the hr. We will have tons of shots to hit it once we get WRs next season... safeties have to respect fitz and aeris

My hope is that this offseason turns the corner on Nick's passing accuracy. We badly need for him to get his low passes up out of the dirt and his high passes down enough to be catchable. So much of the time now, he is one way or the other and not so much in the middle.

Hopefully he and his receivers put in a lot of one on one time with no coaches around this summer. If they do, maybe they can get a rhythm going that works its way into the game next year.

Maybe they will also invite Keytoan to the sessions. If nothing else, he could run up and down the field with the ball held tightly in his hands and practice getting bumped into without dropping it.