PDA

View Full Version : Gus is a strange cat..... but I like his offense.

Leroy Jenkins
11-25-2017, 04:02 PM
Sorry closet bama fans.

Maroonthirteen
11-25-2017, 04:07 PM
Jump pass was nice.

If State runs that play, We drill the ref in the face with the ball.

HailState39110
11-25-2017, 04:09 PM
Great play calling on that drive . I wish we would have known thurs night the way to beat An aggressive defense against your rival is with draws , screens , and misdirection

Apoplectic
11-25-2017, 04:22 PM
Great play calling on that drive . I wish we would have known thurs night the way to beat An aggressive defense against your rival is with draws , screens , and misdirection

Yea you would think a 6mm$ coach would know that. Sorry still frustrated! But legit question - do we ever have an offensive game plan against the other team's tendencies? It looks to me we get to the line and if they have numbers in the box we pass or if we have numbers we run. Which is why we run so much when behind late since the D is in prevent with extra DBs.

dawgday166
11-25-2017, 04:26 PM
Never Dan's fault. It always execution, players, or D coordinators.

msstate7
11-25-2017, 04:29 PM
Never Dan's fault. It always execution, players, or D coordinators.

I know. I would fire Mullen just like you for getting fitz hurt and this totally unacceptable year. WTF dan, we should be in the playoffs!

msstate7
11-25-2017, 04:37 PM
Offensive PI

msstate7
11-25-2017, 04:39 PM
Hurts can throw a deep ball. I have been critical of him a lot, but he can hit the hr

RougeDawg
11-25-2017, 04:48 PM
Hurts can throw a deep ball. I have been critical of him a lot, but he can hit the hr

So can KT. Upgrade our WR Corp and maintain everything else status quo, and we will contend for the west through 2020 with the QB?s we have.

Commercecomet24
11-25-2017, 04:54 PM
So can KT. Upgrade our WR Corp and maintain everything else status quo, and we will contend for the west through 2020 with the QB?s we have.

You are correct, sir!

DudyDawg
11-25-2017, 04:56 PM
7, glad to see you lived through Thursday night bud.

Commercecomet24
11-25-2017, 04:58 PM

It was a close call in him wasn?t it? Lol

msstate7
11-25-2017, 04:59 PM

Lol... I am good. Melted pretty good, but I am still pleased with this year and think we have a serious contender next season. Only problem is we have to go to bama and lsu.. I think we end up 10-2

Activated Alpha
11-25-2017, 05:03 PM
Saban is one of those guys that I would be fearful to have as a grandfather. Don't mow the lawn the right way, he's grabbing the switch. Don't put the tools back in the shed, he's grabbing the belt. Try to puff one of his cigars during Thanksgiving dinner, he's kicking your ass....

RougeDawg
11-25-2017, 05:09 PM
Lol... I am good. Melted pretty good, but I am still pleased with this year and think we have a serious contender next season. Only problem is we have to go to bama and lsu.. I think we end up 10-2

We will Beat LSU next Eason. Dan has Cousin Eddies number as far as coaches go.

If we can maintain the defense and get these WR?s up to speed, next year sets up to be special. Let?s not forget the confidence we built against Bama this year. Look at our last two games and how terrible we played in both of them. Erg few Previous MSU teams wouldn?t have had the character to fight like this year?s team, especially the last month. Came back to win 1 and almost came back to win the other with a future SEC stat leader in a walking boot.

One thing of concern is the new talented WR?s putting in enough work to learn the blocking. That will determine their PT and impacts on the offense. Got to think someone will clue them in on this early.

DudyDawg
11-25-2017, 05:23 PM

Absolutely.... understand the melt. I.T was a tough night. At least you melt rationally. I obviously wanted to win that one but i won?t lose my shit over 8-4....... next year has potential to be program changing if we win one of those two. Our future is setting up much brighter than the team in your avi........

DudyDawg
11-25-2017, 05:25 PM
It was a close call in him wasn?t it? Lol

Haha it was. At least he didn?t go full retard like some of the board..... be surprised if he got out of bed before noon Friday tho

DudyDawg
11-25-2017, 05:27 PM

If we can maintain the defense and get these WR?s up to speed, next year sets up to be special. Let?s not forget the confidence we built against Bama this year. Look at our last two games and how terrible we played in both of them. Erg few Previous MSU teams wouldn?t have had the character to fight like this year?s team, especially the last month. Came back to win 1 and almost came back to win the other with a future SEC stat leader in a walking boot.

One thing of concern is the new talented WR?s putting in enough work to learn the blocking. That will determine their PT and impacts on the offense. Got to think someone will clue them in on this early.

Can?t discount getting dear and mixon back too.... Todd looks like he has a good future and could use 8 months of refining. Not many teams in the country can just overcome their top 4 targets missing the end of the year. I don?t follow recruiting but sounds like we?ve got a couple of studs out wide coming in too? If so, I would expect that group to me much improved.

Commercecomet24
11-25-2017, 05:30 PM

This is the right perspective, exactly. You have to look past the being pissed off about Thursday night and take an overview about what we have accomplished, the talent on the team, the talent we are bringing in and our coaching staff. We are setup for the long term.

And you?re right, Rouge in years past these last 2 games would?ve turned into complete blowouts, they didn?t. It?s because of the culture that?s been built on hard work, dedication and sacrifice, not cheating and corruption. Enjoy this new era boys!

Commercecomet24
11-25-2017, 05:33 PM
Haha it was. At least he didn?t go full retard like some of the board..... be surprised if he got out of bed before noon Friday tho

Lol truth! 7 a good poster and has pretty good perspective(except in game threads lol)

DudyDawg
11-25-2017, 06:10 PM
Lol truth! 7 a good poster and has pretty good perspective(except in game threads lol)

Absolutely. Much better than the Martian guy last couple of days......

Commercecomet24
11-25-2017, 06:13 PM
Absolutely. Much better than the Martian guy last couple of days......

That dude(Martian) has lost his mind. Talk about nonsense geez.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-25-2017, 06:13 PM
Dan Mullen wears Gus Malzahn jammies.....