PDA

View Full Version : SEC coaches since CDM arrived: help me out here....

Political Hack
11-25-2017, 01:52 PM
Ole Miss is on their 3rd, about to be 4th.

LSU is on their 2nd or 3rd?

Arkansas about to be on their 2nd or 3rd.

A&M is about to be on their 2nd or 3rd?

Tennessee is on their 4th, is that right? Wow.

Florida is on their 3rd or 4th?

SC on their 2nd?

UGA on 2nd.

Vandy is 2nd.

Bass Chaser
11-25-2017, 02:02 PM
OM-Nutt, Freeze, Luke
LSU - Miles, Orgeron
Arkansas - Petrino, John L Smith, Beliema
A&M - Sumlin
UT - Dooley, Kiffin, Jones
UF- Meyer, Muschamp, McElwain
SC-Spurrier, Muschamp
UGA-Richt, Smart
Vandy-Bobby Johnson, Robbie Caldwell, Franklin, Mason
UK-Brooks (?), Phillips, Stoops

BrunswickDawg
11-25-2017, 02:09 PM
LSU -2 Hat & O
Ark - 4th, motorbike, Smith, Bert, ?
A&M - 2nd , but just 1 inSEC tenure
UT - 4th Freshwater, Stool Dooley, dude they just fired, Guy the are about to hire and fire in 3 years

UF - 4th - Meyer, Boom, Mc, Dude they are bout to hire and fire in 3 years

SC - 3rd - Old Ball Coach, interim, Boom

UK - 3rd - Brooks, Joker, Stoops

Vandy - 4th - Bobby Johnson, Caldwell, Franklin, Mason

UGA - 2 - Richt, Smart

MO - 2

OM - 4? - Nutt, Beaver, Puke (I think he stays though)

AU - 3? - Chiz, Gus, ?

Bama - 1 - The Dark Lord

AFDawg
11-25-2017, 02:11 PM
Counting interims that were for more than a few games

Ole Miss: Nutt, Freeze, Luke, TBD
LSU: Miles, Orgeron
Arkansas: Petrino, Smith, Bielema, TBD
TAMU: Sherman, Sumlin, TBD(?)
Alabama: Saban
Auburn: Chizik, Malzahn
Vanderbilt: Johnson, Caldwell, Franklin, Mason
Florida: Meyer, Muschamp, McElwain, TBD
USC: Spurrier, Muschamp
Mizzou: Pinkel, Odom
Georgia: Richt, Smart
Tennessee: Kiffin, Dooley, Jones, TBD
Kentucky: Brooks, Phillips, Stoops

Political Hack
11-25-2017, 02:18 PM
That’s incredible to me. State is one of the most stable SEC football teams despite being in the news every single offseason with “Mullen to X.” Sooner or later y’all are going to learn. Last year was the only season the rumors were somewhat legit in my opinion. The rest has been posturing and BS pushed by outside media.

As I type this a deal is being finalized with Mullen and the entire staff. Word is they’re all coming back. That’s not 100% but right now it looks like all of them are coming back. And what I posted during the egg bowl about CDM’s raise, Grantham’s raise, and CDM not going to UT, appears to have held true. Feel free to start celebrating. 2018 is going to be a HUGE year for us.

Westdawg
11-25-2017, 02:27 PM
Bama-
1 (saban)

Auburn-
2 (chizik, malzahn)

A&M-
1 (sumlin)

Arky-
3 (petrino, bielema, & _____)

OM-
3 possibly 4 ( nutt, Freeze, Luke, _____?)

LSU-
2 ( miles, orgeron)

Kentucky-
(Brooks, joker, stoops)

Tenn-
4 (Kiffin, Dooley, Jones & _____)

Missouri-
2 (Pinkel, Odom)

Vandy-
3 (Caldwell, franklin, mason)

South Carolina-
3??? ( spurrier, Elliott, muschamp)
?does Elliott really count???

Georgia-
2 (richt, smart)

Florida-
4 (Meyer, muschamp, mcelwain, &___?)

BrunswickDawg
11-25-2017, 02:33 PM
That’s incredible to me. State is one of the most stable SEC football teams despite being in the news every single offseason with “Mullen to X.” Sooner or later y’all are going to learn. Last year was the only season the rumors were somewhat legit in my opinion. The rest has been posturing and BS pushed by outside media.

As I type this a deal is being finalized with Mullen and the entire staff. Word is they’re all coming back. That’s not 100% but right now it looks like all of them are coming back. And what I posted during the egg bowl about CDM’s raise, Grantham’s raise, and CDM not going to UT, appears to have held true. Feel free to start celebrating. 2018 is going to be a HUGE year for us.
I decided to tune out all talk of Mullen leaving after 2010. If he really felt like he couldn?t get what he wanted at MSU he would have bolted after taking us so quickly to a bowl and 9 wins. 2015 was the only time I was worried since then - and only because the it is a time that would have made sense (Dak leaving, facing a 1-2 year rebuild, OM recruiting continuing to do their thing). I think Dan has changed his goals now, and he is ours until he retires.

Commercecomet24
11-25-2017, 02:45 PM

Appreciate you for bringing much needed level headedness to this overly emotional board. Always welcome your perspective on things. Thank you.

CadaverDawg
11-25-2017, 02:49 PM

Yes indeed. Great post, Hack.

Leroy Jenkins
11-25-2017, 02:57 PM
Word is they?re all coming back. That?s not 100% but right now it looks like all of them are coming back.

Gonzalez needs to be GONEzalez.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/fd3cdeba51e5ffcb9ec836b849e9a9ff/tenor.gif?itemid=5060412

He appears to be the anchor holding the team back.

Political Hack
11-25-2017, 04:46 PM
Gonzalez needs to be GONEzalez.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/fd3cdeba51e5ffcb9ec836b849e9a9ff/tenor.gif?itemid=5060412

He appears to be the anchor holding the team back.

Continuity is important. I think he’ll do better with a healthy group we should be really deep after this season.

MeridianDog
11-25-2017, 05:29 PM
Ole Miss is on their 3rd, about to be 4th.

LSU is on their 2nd or 3rd?

Arkansas about to be on their 2nd or 3rd.

A&M is about to be on their 2nd or 3rd?

Tennessee is on their 4th, is that right? Wow.

Florida is on their 3rd or 4th?

SC on their 2nd?

UGA on 2nd.

Vandy is 2nd.

An Dan was named as the #1 prospect in quite a few of those and he is still in Starkvegas.

Political Hack
11-25-2017, 06:02 PM
An Dan was named as the #1 prospect in quite a few of those and he is still in Starkvegas.

Slive rule is still in effect if you ask me.

preachermatt83
11-25-2017, 06:52 PM
Slive rule is still in effect if you ask me.

And all the people said?? Amen!! I've Been playing that fiddle for 2 years but nobody wants to listen. Great post btw Hack.

Dawgcentral
11-25-2017, 07:26 PM
Despite what I’ve read about DM leaving for the past 7-8 years, in the back of my mind I’ve wondered why a guy who stands to build 100 Million before he retires, if properly invested, would leave his currrent job situation. A situation where he’s appreciated for averaging 8 or more wins per year by a majority of the fan base and alumni.

I can appreciate ambition. I can appreciate a person trying to reach the pinnacle of his profession also. But the ability to,appropriate that type of security to your next few generations of offspring is simply unattainable by many.

Security people. Security is where you leave survival behind.