PDA

View Full Version : Mullen

CadaverDawg
11-25-2017, 12:26 PM
I may end up looking foolish, but I don’t think Dan leaves for Tennessee or any other similar job. There is one job I’m watching closely, and that’s Florida State. If FSU opens up, I will start to look at who we might be looking at as replacements. And I couldn’t blame Dan one bit.

Until FSU opens, I?m planning on Dan leading us to 10 wins next year

Reason2succeed
11-25-2017, 12:30 PM
Jimbo ain’t going nowhere but to the bank. His agent is just playing the same game Sexton is with Mullen. Get mo’ money!!!

basedog
11-25-2017, 12:47 PM
Let’s put this way. Good news will be released very soon!

Jack Lambert
11-25-2017, 12:57 PM
He's going to win today and win next week. They will go to a bowl game. Possibly play an SEC team. They will be 6-6. He is safe.

Bubb Rubb
11-25-2017, 12:57 PM
Let’s put this way. Good news will be released very soon!

Dan Mullen isn't going anywhere. Ole Miss will fire their next coach before Dan Mullen leaves State.

t45fixer
11-25-2017, 01:05 PM
Deal is Done! Mullen and Grantham huge raises and also staff

fader2103
11-25-2017, 01:19 PM

Can you give some more details.

Dawgfan77
11-25-2017, 01:21 PM
Word starring to get out Mullen is meeting with Curri today. Deal ain?t done yet

fader2103
11-25-2017, 01:23 PM
Word starring to get out Mullen is meeting with Curri today. Deal ain?t done yet

I dunno if they are meeting but I did see on Gameday TN still wants to meet with Mullen

Dawgfan77
11-25-2017, 01:23 PM

Latest on Dan Mullen:

Tennessee:

?Now, back on the Tennessee front, word has been shared that Dan Mullen reportedly headed out recently to meet with John Currie. It is unclear at this time if Tennessee funded that trip or if Jimmy Sexton did.? Reported by Football Scoop

basedog
11-25-2017, 01:24 PM
Can you give some more details.

Patience

BrunswickDawg
11-25-2017, 01:27 PM

Latest on Dan Mullen:

Tennessee:

?Now, back on the Tennessee front, word has been shared that Dan Mullen reportedly headed out recently to meet with John Currie. It is unclear at this time if Tennessee funded that trip or if Jimmy Sexton did.? Reported by Football Scoop

Flag on the play. All MSU related coaching rumors by Football Scoop are ineligible for consideration as real news.

GreenheadDawg
11-25-2017, 01:29 PM

Latest on Dan Mullen:

Tennessee:

Go back the last several years and look at the “reports” coming out from football scoop. Not a reliable source

Coursesuper
11-25-2017, 01:33 PM

Latest on Dan Mullen:

Tennessee:

I'm sorry but anything these culls put out this complete and total horse shit. It's click bait.

Liverpooldawg
11-25-2017, 01:36 PM

Latest on Dan Mullen:

Tennessee:

Football Scoop is owned by a Rebel. They are not reliable about anything to do with MSU as they push an agenda.

Commercecomet24
11-25-2017, 01:37 PM
Lol @ football scoop. They are the least credible source out there.

Bubb Rubb
11-25-2017, 01:45 PM

Verified.

Political Hack
11-25-2017, 01:46 PM
IF football scoop was reliable Dan would’ve left Starkville 19 times already.

Political Hack
11-25-2017, 01:47 PM
Verified.

Shhhh....

Don’t steal the thunder.

Dawgface
11-25-2017, 01:50 PM
As of a few minutes ago Paul Jones said a new deal was still being worked on. fwiw....

Bubb Rubb
11-25-2017, 01:58 PM
As of a few minutes ago Paul Jones said a new deal was still being worked on. fwiw....

I like Paul and Steve and they are normally on the money but their sources have been a little off on this. Mullen was never leaving for Tennessee.

Dawgface
11-25-2017, 02:03 PM
I like Paul and Steve and they are normally on the money but their sources have been a little off on this. Mullen was never leaving for Tennessee.

I'm guessing this is Sexton's ploy to get Dan and the staff a raise. Just hope they announce this soon to put all this to bed for now.

Offshore Dawg
11-25-2017, 02:11 PM
I'm guessing this is Sexton's ploy to get Dan and the staff a raise. Just hope they announce this soon to put all this to bed for now.

Have a winning season where they have been rare, threaten to leave, get you employer to give you more money to stay. WASH, RINSE, REPEAT. This can get out of hand with the desire to win football games.

fccee1
11-25-2017, 02:17 PM

Latest on Dan Mullen:

Tennessee:

That must have been his doppelg?nger that just jogged through the technology park.

CadaverDawg
11-25-2017, 02:19 PM
He's going to win today and win next week. They will go to a bowl game. Possibly play an SEC team. They will be 6-6. He is safe.

Jimbo leaving FSU would not be about wins & losses

Lord McBuckethead
11-25-2017, 02:22 PM
Well let's wait for C34 sources and then we will know for sure.

MafiaDawg
11-25-2017, 02:24 PM
Steve seems to be pumping he Tennessee crap a little. Paul not so much.

Jack Lambert
11-25-2017, 02:24 PM

I don't think he will leave on his own. He's got it made but if he does leave it will be when FSU doesn't want him and that will be when he falls off the top. He has built up enough good will to with stand a bad season but have two or three based on loses he will be fired.

Commercecomet24
11-25-2017, 02:36 PM
That must have been his doppelg?nger that just jogged through the technology park.

Dan also has the power to teleport.

BrunswickDawg
11-25-2017, 02:41 PM
Dan also has the power to teleport.
Scientology gives you great powers!

Bothrops
11-25-2017, 03:08 PM
I spotted this earlier leaving Bryan field in route to _____. I asked where to, but the guy said he'd have to kill me, if he told me.
https://s2.postimg.org/we9yooheh/maxresdefault.jpg

yjnkdawg
11-25-2017, 03:15 PM

Unless for some unforeseen reason he does take the TN job, you have got it. That is what Sexton is in business to do.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-25-2017, 04:10 PM

Wasn’t his’ now ex-wife getting plowed by a former UF player a few years ago?

BrunswickDawg
11-25-2017, 04:17 PM
Wasn’t his’ now ex-wife getting plowed by a former UF player a few years ago?
That was the rumored cause of his divorce.

MeridianDog
11-25-2017, 04:28 PM
I don't know about FSU. I know a few boosters from FSU and Dan wouldn't like them one bit.

I firmly believe he is our hope and our head coach for the next few years. Maybe later (5 years), but not for a while.

You fear FSU. Honestly, I fear Alabama with the death of Saban choking to death on the money they pay him.

RougeDawg
11-25-2017, 05:38 PM
Some of you may think this idea is crazy but it?s my theory.

The team we have coming back next year and the next two team show to be some the best teams we have ever had. If dan can get at least one of them to Atlanta and win it, all of this offseason BS will subside. The reason most of this even occurr is because of the fact that everybody believes it?s impossible in Starkville.

If we go to Atlanta in next 3 seasons and win it, this will all stop. Dan will have proved them wrong yet again and become our Frank Beamer. Recruiting will maintain and 8 wins will be the bottom for many years to come.

MeridianDog
11-25-2017, 05:46 PM
All of the details for Dan to stay at MSU have been put to bed except for one thing.

They didn't tell EliteDawgs. Evidently a simple slip of protocol.

Dan is staying in Starkville. I think the entire staff is staying also. Megan likes being able to go to the grocery store without harassment, so stay away from her at Kroger's. It is OK to nod and smile. She is OK with that, but do not approach the basket.

Gutter Cobreh
11-25-2017, 05:46 PM
Have a winning season where they have been rare, threaten to leave, get you employer to give you more money to stay. WASH, RINSE, REPEAT. This can get out of hand with the desire to win football games.

Some of you may think this idea is crazy but it?s my theory.

The team we have coming back next year and the next two team show to be some the best teams we have ever had. If dan can get at least one of them to Atlanta and win it, all of this offseason BS will subside. The reason most of this even occurr is because of the fact that everybody believes it?s impossible in Starkville.

If we go to Atlanta in next 3 seasons and win it, this will all stop. Dan will have proved them wrong yet again and become our Frank Beamer. Recruiting will maintain and 8 wins will be the bottom for many years to come.

No it won't! See Offshore's post linked.

Saban was rumored to be headed to Texas last year. He's won more than anyone, yet to get maximum value - agents have to do their job and float names. This will never stop as long as we're winning. It comes with the territory.

parabrave
11-25-2017, 06:04 PM
I spotted this earlier leaving Bryan field in route to _____. I asked where to, but the guy said he'd have to kill me, if he told me.
https://s2.postimg.org/we9yooheh/maxresdefault.jpg

winner

Behrdawg
11-25-2017, 06:06 PM
Dan isn?t leaving until a Big 10 job opens up