PDA

View Full Version : Back of the ledge and calm down....

DogsofAnarchy
11-25-2017, 11:25 AM
Guys it?s time for a lot of us to grow up. Firstly, stop listening to the media. Everyone with a phone or laptop, who uses it as a media tool, has an agenda. Paul Finebaum and the rest are tools. Simply as that. Secondly, at some point Dan is going to leave. Retirement, old age, car accident, anything can happen and ALL things end. We are not going to stop playing when Dan Mullen is gone. He is NOT bigger than the institution and we can?t let the media make him seem that way. Lastly, we have had 3 coaches in the last 25 years, we have gone to Bowl Games the majority of those years. We are NOT the same MSU from the olden days. Get out of the nostalgia feelings you have of ineptitude that you may have and enjoy the modern MSU.

P.S. Only 2 teams can go to the championship game every year and one of those leaves as a loser. Enjoy the Bowl Games and the GREAT success that is MSU Football.

P.S. 17 Ole Miss and all their Dirty Players.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-25-2017, 11:38 AM
You bring up some good points. I like Mullen. I hope Mullen stays. But if he doesn't life will go on. I won't worship a football coach. I just won't do it. We have seen what happens in this state when fans, alumni, media, church members, and even pastors start telling you that a certain football coach walks on water. In reality they are just men doing a job. Just like all of us.