PDA

View Full Version : If Mullen doesn't leave for Tenn.........

Jack Lambert
11-25-2017, 09:32 AM
I am Calling Pauls show and tell him what a dumb ass he is. You should join me. I am also calling Jake Dickerly on 105.9 what a dick he was pushing that shit the night before the egg bowl.

msstate7
11-25-2017, 09:53 AM
They will say tenn moved on. It will never be Mullen chose state over tenn

was21
11-25-2017, 10:04 AM
Finebaum and Rutledge were making jokes about where Dan would be Friday morning interviewing for this job or that job. If you get through, tell them that he was shaking a bell for the Salvation Army in Starkvegas, because that's where he was.

HaggardDawg
11-25-2017, 10:16 AM
To me, Marcus Spears is the only SEC network personality that really takes pride in his job and tries to be accurate with his information based on film study and sources. You rarely hear him give a hot take. Everyone else is just strictly hottakes and personal promotion.

Coursesuper
11-25-2017, 10:41 AM
I am Calling Pauls show and tell him what a dumb ass he is. You should join me. I am also calling Jake Dickerly on 105.9 what a dick he was pushing that shit the night before the egg bowl.

Wimbery is just a redneck want to be that's trying to hard and making an assclown of himself. His takes are so far off base due to the fact that his frame of reference is very limited.