PDA

View Full Version : So according to the Vols board...

Tripp McNeely
11-24-2017, 06:22 PM
Currie didn?t make it to Starkvegas today...

?If Currie flew to Seattle earlier this week, the alleged meeting with Petersen makes sense.
Also worth noting that Gruden was in Seattle through Tuesday as well. A ?meeting with Petersen? would be the perfect way to throw folks off the scent.?

Currie did not go to Starkville today either. Makes me think he has his man.?

msstate7
11-24-2017, 06:24 PM
Nonsense... C34 says 9 years, but over now

TrapGame
11-24-2017, 06:29 PM
Last night was the most gut wrenching EB of Dan's nine years as coach. I would not be surprised if he called Sexton this morning and told him to tell Tennessee don't bother with the face to face, I'm staying.

HoopsDawg
11-24-2017, 06:31 PM
Mullen's a tough sell for 7 million to their fanbase. There are some great options out there like Brohm, Frost, Norvell, etc.

Commercecomet24
Dan may have told ut to piss off.

Dawgfan77
So now UF and Kelly are no more which means that UF gonna go full throttle on Frost. One these UF or UT is about to get desperate and throw a bunch of money and someone

HoopsDawg
11-24-2017, 06:39 PM
So now UF and Kelly are no more which means that UF gonna go full throttle on Frost. One these UF or UT is about to get desperate and throw a bunch of money and someone

UF should hire Frost, UT Brohm.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
11-24-2017, 07:18 PM
I texted, earlier today, with someone I know in the TN athletic department. This person isn't high up in the department but he said most everyone up there thinks Gruden will be their next HC. Who knows?

I_Spy
11-24-2017, 07:27 PM
If Dan leaves, what lucky individual is going to inherit this group? In my mind, I rather be at MSU over Tenn, when I look at sports as a whole. I will apply is all I'm saying. Tenn was even boring when Peyton was there, I preferred auburn in those days if memory serves me right. I don't want a revamped tenn, Florida being better would be nice for sec, arky winning a few more regular season games good for sec. What ya'll think? A

parabrave
11-24-2017, 08:54 PM
I texted, earlier today, with someone I know in the TN athletic department. This person isn't high up in the department but he said most everyone up there thinks Gruden will be their next HC. Who knows?

But Pawl was adamant today that Dan was gone.

yjnkdawg
11-24-2017, 09:06 PM
But Pawl was adamant today that Dan was gone.

Pawl lives on controversy. He wants those phone line burning up. Funny thing though if it hadn't been for Saban, and Bama being Bama, we would have never even known that a Pawl existed unless you lived in the Birmingham/Tuscaloosa area, and listened to the radio..

Goldendawg
11-24-2017, 09:13 PM
Looked forward to getting the SEC network which is really the bama network. Should call it the crimson network kind of like the Longhorn network. Had only heard of Paul as a bama radio talk show before the SEC network. Paul's show is nothing but a redneck tv talk show now which is loosely based on sports with bama as the focus.