PDA

View Full Version : Well Karma is going to be strong

parabrave
11-24-2017, 02:31 PM
for a few of those scumbags. DK you just cost yourself a higher draft pick by your lil antic last night. Owners are tired of that crap.

BulldogDX55
11-24-2017, 02:32 PM
Is this based on anything or just a theory? I agree, though.

sandwolf
11-24-2017, 02:50 PM
Is this based on anything or just a theory? I agree, though.

Haha, no it’s not based on anything....just some good old fashioned sour grapes.

parabrave
11-24-2017, 02:52 PM
Haha, no it’s not based on anything....just some good old fashioned sour grapes.

Both.

RocketDawg
11-24-2017, 03:18 PM

But it makes sense. Look at how Tunsil fell after the gas mask. There seems to be proportionally a lot fewer thugs in the NFL than in college.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-24-2017, 04:23 PM
for a few of those scumbags. DK you just cost yourself a higher draft pick by your lil antic last night. Owners are tired of that crap.

Isn?t he a sophomore? I think he has time to grow up

MaroonFlounder
11-24-2017, 05:07 PM
It’s not even original. He’s copying what Odell Beckham Jr did in a Giants game earlier this year.

Mutt the Hoople
11-24-2017, 07:01 PM
Haha, no it?s not based on anything....just some good old fashioned sour grapes.

Look at all of OM's first recent first round picks. Kkimsdeechee and Laquon are definite first round busts. Tunsil is a long-range project who may wind up being the 21st century Tony Mandarin. Evan Ingram is part of the worst offense in the NFL. CJ Johnson, who became a Hotty Toddy Pansyboy sissy, is a high school coach (no doubt, about to go to 400 pounds, driving his now-rusted-over pickup he got for signing with OM, eventually losing a leg at the age of 40 from diabetes).

On the other hand, Mississippi State players are now among the elite of the NFL. Fletcher Cox and Chris Jones are among the best DL in the league, Darius Slay is a perennial all-pro D-back, Benardrick McKinney is an elite Linebacker, and, in spite of a Ezekiel Elliott being suspended, a crippled offensive line, wide receivers who aren't as good as Mississippi State's, and a defense protesting police brutality by kneeling on 3rd downs and letting opponents convert, Dak Prescott is the greatest Quarterback of all time.

Ole Miss is a bunch of trash thugs who should be shunned by polite society.

ElitedawgRecruiting
11-24-2017, 07:03 PM
shit head

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-24-2017, 07:09 PM
I make a call when I see him run his second route. He's got the first one down, really needs to start working on the second one.

oldjoedawg
11-24-2017, 07:48 PM
Haha, no it?s not based on anything....just some good old fashioned sour grapes.

I guess you didn't see what happened to a NY Giant player who did the same earlier in the year.....(which caused DK to think it was a good idea to imitate....) SAID NY GIANT PLAYER GOT A HEFTY FINE FROM THE NFL OFFICE FOR HIS DISPLAY....Now, go munch on your sour grapes....LOL