PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on the game...

Mutt the Hoople
11-24-2017, 12:10 PM
- Ole Miss was the better team last night. They had the better game plan, their players executed better than ours, we had no answer for Jordan Wilkins- I knew A.J. Brown was going to get his, but we were weak against the run. Also, five turnovers is a killer every time. we left at least 6 points on the field.

- Every Ole Miss fan should, on bended knee and sackcloth and ashes, apologize to Jackie Sherrill for calling his players "thugs". That display last night made the Miami teams of the 1980's look like a bunch of choir boys. Perhaps getting all psyched up and weirded out was what they had to do to beat us. But still, going after our player's legs, chop-blocking, dog-peeing in the end zone, and maybe even kneeling before the National Anthem was a pitiful low-class display that makes Colin Kaepernick look like Lee Greenwood.

-Ole Miss lynched Nick Fitzgerald's ankle. No two ways about it. They went after TMSU's biggest threat and successfully burned that cross.

- As much as I've always thought the Ole Miss fan base was a bunch of alcoholic, drug-addled, self-important, self-absorbed, white-supremacist, latent-homosexual prissy-boy Nazis, I've always had a better opinion of their athletes. There have been a few assholes like John Fourcade and Marshall Henderson. However, several of my high school teammates played ball at Ole Miss, and I've worked with former Ole Miss athletes over the years and they've turned out to be fine people and strong Christians. That said, last night was the first time I've ever thought that Ole Miss football players were a bunch of low-class, punk-assed, anti-God, anti-American pieces of shit. Their faux-concern for Nick Fitzgerald was almost as galling as D.K. Metcalf peeing in the end zone-they learned fake piety from the master, Hugh Freeze. Matt Luke may or may not have control over his team, but to condone such thuggery shows much about his character as it does for the 18-21 children who play for him.

- Crotch34 can kiss my ass. I've always like Lee, and even defended him a few times. However, him coming out an hour or two before the game to say Dan Mullen's gone to Tennessee puts him up there with Jake Wimberly and Bo Bounds in the "Look at me...I can hate Mississippi State better than any Ole Miss fan can" contest. Dan Mullen may or may not be gone...30 minutes before gametime is NOT the time to put it there.

-My fondest hopes are:
a. Every Ole Miss win since 2012 is forfeited because all their players were paid and therefore ineligible, that they get a two year death penalty, and A.J. Brown has to play in the Canadian league next year because he's forever ineligible to play college football.

b. That Dan Mullen stays at The Mississippi State University and continues building a program that rivals Alabama's.

c. That if Dan Mullen DOES leave for Tennesuck, John Cohen has a Head Coach ready to go before early signing day.

- Am I a sore loser? Of course I am. If you're not, you're a weak-assed pansy.

Esac44
11-24-2017, 12:33 PM
If there’s anything that I’ve ever read on here that deserves a slow clap, THIS IS IT!!!
Bravo friend, Bravo!!!

Bodawg
11-24-2017, 12:48 PM
Tell it like it is Mutt!

Dawgface
11-24-2017, 12:52 PM
Tell it like it is Mutt!

Yep....summed it well.

Dawg496
11-24-2017, 01:07 PM
Yancy34

redstickdawg
11-24-2017, 01:13 PM
Yancy34

perfect

Pollodawg
11-24-2017, 01:21 PM
I loved these.

Pollodawg
11-24-2017, 01:25 PM
Let’s put this in terms they can understand: “You won a battle, not the war.” This is like Fredericksburg or Chancellorsville, in the grand scheme of things, you won, but you still lost. You’re 6-6, you’ve got major sanctions coming, Matt Luke will be your HC next season. Just consider this off season the summer of 1863. Enjoy your high water mark. What an amazing victory you’ve won.

WSOPdawg
11-24-2017, 02:51 PM
Outstanding, well said Mutt!!!

Activated Alpha
11-24-2017, 03:49 PM
Like i said before Dan needs to stay and march back into Oxford to burn it to the ground. Come back Ulysses S. Grant style

Commercecomet24
11-24-2017, 03:52 PM
Lile i said befire Dan needs to stay and march back into Oxford to burn it to the ground. Come back Ulysses S. Grant style

Yep this is what I feel as well! I?m pissed the dirty cheap shots from them I saw last night. Worst I?ve ecer seen on a football field and we need retribution.