PDA

View Full Version : Got a feeling Rebs are gonna

Msujd164
11-24-2017, 11:15 AM
Get a slap on the wrist regarding NCAA. If so then it needs to be open season cheating since they don't care.

STATEBALLIN
11-24-2017, 11:18 AM
Inferiority complex

ShotgunDawg
11-24-2017, 11:24 AM
Get a slap on the wrist regarding NCAA. If so then it needs to be open season cheating since they don't care.

Maybe your feeling sucks because it sure isn?t based on any evidence.

MafiaDawg
11-24-2017, 11:27 AM
Why post something like this? You have a feeling? Ok cool

Msujd164
11-24-2017, 11:27 AM
At this point, after losing Fitz, losing the egg, dan rumors, I'm just banking that it's in our cards for them to get off lightly and hire a competent coach. We are..

WesternSkyDawg
11-24-2017, 11:30 AM
At this point, after losing Fitz, losing the egg, dan rumors, I'm just banking that it's in our cards for them to get off lightly and hire a competent coach. We are..

Sack up, Frances

Bully13
11-24-2017, 11:31 AM

Enforcer needed

Indndawg
11-24-2017, 11:31 AM
Its More than a Feeling.

NCAA is gonna suplex them into the earth's core and pile drive them the rest of the way into Mongolia

Dawgology
11-24-2017, 12:02 PM

I wouldn’t play the lotto then.

Dawgology
11-24-2017, 12:04 PM

Lost in the last game he will be back next year and KT will be just as good or better, yep tsun squeaked our a win against us after taking out our starting QB (we still have 8 wins and a bowl game), there have always been these rumors.

30+ schollies, another bowl ban, forfeited games, visit reductions, show causes. Bank it. Anyone saying different is an Ole Miss homer.

yjnkdawg
11-24-2017, 12:18 PM

It's nice to have sources and knowlege on the OM NCAA Investigation , but apparently you have none of either.

Political Hack
11-24-2017, 12:21 PM

A prominent Auburn booster once said “yeah, we go on probation from time to time but we also win a national championship sometimes.”