PDA

View Full Version : NCAA played a part in this crap imo

msstate7
11-24-2017, 09:41 AM
OM has been leaking our athletes names. Their boosters are suing our players. Why has the NCAA not come out and laid the wood to OM already for this crap? They let OM officials publically blame our players for their troubles to the point where OM players are intentionally trying to take our guys out.

ckDOG
11-24-2017, 09:48 AM
In a fair world, all that comes into consideration when the hammer drops. We shall see...

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-24-2017, 09:52 AM
I’ve got a feeling we’re about to have a really long off season and a lot of it will fall at the feet of the NCAA.

msstate7
11-24-2017, 09:55 AM
I’ve got a feeling we’re about to have a really long off season and a lot of it will fall at the feet of the NCAA.

I do not see getting less than 30 scholarships taken and 1 more year bowl ban. Hell, they admitted to being guilty of enough to get more than that

Activated Alpha
11-24-2017, 09:58 AM
Just our luck, the ncaa will accept their self-imposed penalties

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-24-2017, 10:00 AM
I do not see getting less than 30 scholarships taken and 1 more year bowl ban. Hell, they admitted to being guilty of enough to get more than that

Hope that is where it ends. I’ve hated the NCAA putting MSU and LL in the position of limited immunity and really hope that’s all solid.