PDA

View Full Version : On March 19, 1991 in Starkville, MS

curmudgeon
09-28-2013, 02:17 PM
Mississippi State's offensive line coach and his wife had their first child at Oktibbeha County Hospital . That child is the starting QB at West Virginia about to beat Oklahoma State.

Dead Indians. They exist.

msstate7
09-28-2013, 02:20 PM
Well he's hurt now and the lead is very much in jeopardy

Bear@Work
09-28-2013, 02:24 PM
Mississippi State's offensive line coach and his wife had their first child at Oktibbeha County Hospital . That child is the starting QB at West Virginia about to beat Oklahoma State.

This is a pretty creepy post.

msstate7
09-28-2013, 02:31 PM
Well he's hurt now and the lead is very much in jeopardy

And of course he's back in the game and Osu missed a chip shot fg

bully99
09-28-2013, 02:47 PM
On April 19 1975 Mr and Mrs Booty son was born in Starkville Ms. His name was Josh. He became a phenom in Louisiana in football and baseball. He never sniffed Starkville again. His dad played football at State. You just never know.

Thick
09-28-2013, 03:10 PM
On April 19 1975 Mr and Mrs Booty son was born in Starkville Ms. His name was Josh. He became a phenom in Louisiana in football and baseball. He never sniffed Starkville again. His dad played football at State. You just never know.

Really??

I seen it dawg
09-28-2013, 03:12 PM
Yep. Josh booty born in starkvegas. His dad Johnny ran the bone at State

Bothrops
09-28-2013, 03:14 PM

Yep they exist. I think that's also the same hospital that Jerry Rice came into the world.

bully99
09-28-2013, 03:24 PM
Rockey Felker had some interesting teammates back then. Josh Booty's dad, Phillip River's dad and Tarzan.

dawgs
09-28-2013, 03:27 PM
I think it's safe to say scheduling ok st was NOT aiming too high for this team.

Bothrops
09-28-2013, 03:42 PM
I think it's safe to say scheduling ok st was NOT aiming too high for this team.

Scheduling Ok St. will never be too high for our program. People just freak out over this stuff. We beat Ok State the time before with Sherrill. Bring on.. Notre Dame, USC, Purdue, Texas Tech, Arizona St., Arizona, Colorado, Washington, North Carolina, Indiana...

I'm not afraid to beat any of those teams.

Tbonewannabe
09-28-2013, 04:04 PM
Ok St also wasn't even close to a top 25 team at the time. It would be like playing New Mexico st now. We also lost at ok st.

Bothrops
09-28-2013, 05:11 PM
Ok St also wasn't even close to a top 25 team at the time. It would be like playing New Mexico st now. We also lost at ok st.

Negative. Ok St. has never been that bad. They weren't great back then, but good enough to upset a lot of teams.

M.Fillmore
09-28-2013, 07:44 PM
Yep. Josh booty born in starkvegas. His dad Johnny ran the bone at State

I know Daddy Booty. MSU was a place he came to with no allegiance other than to have an offense where he could throw the ball a lot. Bob Tyler was pushing for such an offense and then changed to the veer, and as Daddy Booty said, "Rockey Felker was born to run the veer offense". There were no hard feelings toward MSU but Booty hasd mercenary view toward MSU. When they left Mississippi they weren't coming back.