PDA

View Full Version : C34 you should honestly be ashamed

Clarkwgriswald
11-24-2017, 12:17 AM
I've been reading this board for years and never needed to muster up the effort to register and post. I can't figure out how a true MSU fan would post what you did before the game. Honestly, makes you look like you have an agenda that involves Mullen leaving. I love State. I think you love yousrself.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-24-2017, 12:24 AM
He needed clicks and click bait for the dead period until the bowl game, he's laughing all the way to the bank at the moment, cause the views and activity on this site will be stacked for the following days and weekend. He did it at the expense of MSU, so **** him. He's jealous of Mullen, always has been....there's a reason why C34 coaches high school and Mullen coaches college

Clarkwgriswald
11-24-2017, 12:28 AM
Yep, agreed. And I also realize I misspelled Griswold. Didn't expect to have to create a user profile at this stage of the evening, but I am pissed and reading along was no longer enough.

Bucky Dog
11-24-2017, 12:31 AM
He needed clicks and click bait for the dead period until the bowl game, he's laughing all the way to the bank at the moment, cause the views and activity on this site will be stacked for the following days and weekend. He did it at the expense of MSU, so **** him. He's jealous of Mullen, always has been....there's a reason why C34 coaches high school and Mullen coaches college

He doesn’t coach anymore. He got fired. That’s why he needs the clicks.

Clarkwgriswald
11-24-2017, 12:35 AM
Makes sense. I'm not trying to take shots at anyone, but no normal fan would have posted that nonsense 45 minutes before kickoff.

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2017, 12:36 AM
Lol