VandelayIndustries
11-23-2017, 11:41 PM
They are trash, every one of them

Commercecomet24
11-23-2017, 11:44 PM
Classless, cheating, dirty scumbags!

Sacrifice
11-23-2017, 11:48 PM
What 14 & 9 did was sickening to watch and the coaches sit back and did nothing. Could you imagine a player doing that on Sabans team?

Political Hack
11-23-2017, 11:48 PM
Trashy. And anyone who cheers for them can join.

Political Hack
11-23-2017, 11:49 PM
What 14 & 9 did was sickening to watch and the coaches sit back and did nothing. Could you imagine a player doing that on Sabans team?

Mullen would’ve killed that kid.

Coursesuper
11-23-2017, 11:55 PM
I have officiated a bunch of football games, I have never seen a team play with that little amount of class in my life. If that is what they want to be just be it. They will continue to cheat and it will all be over in the next four years.

Statecoachingblows**
11-24-2017, 12:13 AM
Why didn’t the officials step in at least a little? Equally bogus, and explains a lot.

BayouDawg
11-24-2017, 12:15 AM
This is why Mississippi is rated so low in every category. These are the caliber of people that have been running our state.
If I ever saw a state team play with that little class I would stop supporting that coach and program immediately.

Commercecomet24
11-24-2017, 12:19 AM
I have officiated a bunch of football games, I have never seen a team play with that little amount of class in my life. If that is what they want to be just be it. They will continue to cheat and it will all be over in the next four years.
Dead on accurate!

DudyDawg
11-24-2017, 12:22 AM
Why didn’t the officials step in at least a little? Equally bogus, and explains a lot.

They did. You didn?t see the personal foul call on Reese for literally pushing a dude in the shoulder half a second after the whistle?? Thank god they stepped in

Bdawg
11-24-2017, 12:25 AM
Went very low vs Fitz like he was coached to do, go watch the replay slowly

14 gets a personal foul for taunting after td & gets hugs from coaches

9 had personal fouls all night and walks off waving with nothing by coaches

But we're toxic

I never thought I would see a DLman cut a QBs ankle. That’s what seems screwy to me. I could understand a CB cutting Fitz but not a DLman.

Bdawg
11-24-2017, 12:27 AM
They did. You didn?t see the personal foul call on Reese for literally pushing a dude in the shoulder half a second after the whistle?? Thank god they stepped in

You right. That was an awful call on Reese. Heck he was just staying with his guy to the whistle and barely pushed him as the whistle blew. Pathetic call.