PDA

View Full Version : Dirty or Not?

Political Hack
11-23-2017, 11:34 PM
I?ve had about 94 people text me this picture. Was it dirty? I think he?s going low, on purpose.

Political Hack
11-23-2017, 11:35 PM
Somebody blow that up for me please.

Turfdawg67
11-23-2017, 11:36 PM
https://s17.postimg.org/k169ebuhr/DE05_C56_B-5_B5_B-4597-_A30_B-6872_C0_DBEEFB.png

Statecoachingblows**
11-23-2017, 11:37 PM
Dirty. Texts and message board posts confirm. It was dirty and premeditated

redstickdawg
definitely a cheap shot. Also they had been coached to attack the head gear of our players, how many were drug down by their helmet? In the NFL and with competent officials several would have been PF's.

Dawg61
It's dirty. You don't tackle someone by spearing into their ankle with your helmet. You try to break someone's ankle by spearing into their ankle with your helmet.

Eric Nies Grind Time
11-23-2017, 11:40 PM
I want to believe it was not dirty but who knows with this rivalry.

Political Hack
11-23-2017, 11:46 PM
He’s definitely diving into his lower legs.

Dawg61
11-23-2017, 11:47 PM
I want to believe it was not dirty but who knows with this rivalry.

Speaks was out of control the entire game. He clearly did it on purpose. Anyone that didn't do that on purpose would feel remorse for seriously injuring our QB like that. Speaks felt zero remorse and continued to act like an asshole the entire game to the point he was throwing punches, got ejected and then waved at the crowd like he just won a pageant on his way out.

azdawg
11-23-2017, 11:52 PM
Speaks was out of control the entire game. He clearly did it on purpose. Anyone that didn't do that on purpose would feel remorse for seriously injuring our QB like that. Speaks felt zero remorse and continued to act like an asshole the entire game to the point he was throwing punches, got ejected and then waved at the crowd like he just won a pageant on his way out.

#40 did it earlier in the game. It looked liked it was something they had planned.

Activated Alpha
11-23-2017, 11:53 PM
Totally intentional. I don't know what our administration can do about it, but he should never be allowed to play football again

Commercecomet24
11-23-2017, 11:55 PM
Yeah it was dirty, they?re a sick bunch of individuals the whole lot of them.

Coursesuper
11-24-2017, 12:03 AM
That was the dirtiest game from a team as a whole I’ve seen in a long time. The officiating crew lost control of the game early. Pitiful showing by that crew. The last game that I worked that was that bad we ended with 9 min left.

Turfdawg67
11-24-2017, 12:08 AM
It’s known that their are bounties... they wanted Fitz out of the game, period.

Political Hack
11-24-2017, 12:29 AM
My wife said “even though we lost, I’m proud to be a bulldog. I’d be embarrassed if that was my team.”

Bdawg
11-24-2017, 12:37 AM
He definitely went low purposely. No one was around him to block him downward. Now if he’s trying to break ankles, I don’t know. Only he know for sure. But a big DL ankle tackling a QB is pretty freaking weak. He should have been trying to put his helmet on the ball and knock it out while making a tackle.

Clarkwgriswald
11-24-2017, 12:40 AM
It's dirty. I'm guessing he didn't know it would be so worst case gruesome, but he meant to hurt Fitz.

BuckyIsAB****
11-24-2017, 12:42 AM
All I know is I played football from pee wee to my senior year of high school, coached football at the 6A level since 3 years ago when I graduated from State, and never once did I or have I coached a kid to tackle arm bent head down at a kids ankle. Not once. I understand its a game and you do what you have to do to get him down, easy to point out this or that from the stands and the couch but you can say what you want, it looks dirty to me and changed the game

Activated Alpha
11-24-2017, 12:43 AM
Anything our administration can do about it?

Political Hack
11-24-2017, 12:46 AM
A DL cutting like that is unheard of and you sure as hell don’t teach kids to tackle that way.

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2017, 12:46 AM
Their fans had been baying at the moon on line all week wanting something exactly like that. They got what they wanted. Remember.

Mimi's Babies
11-24-2017, 12:47 AM
OMls time is over.... the COI Committee now sees the crap that OM wants to play the bounties that were offered for Fitz, Leo, Kobe, and Simmons.... When Fitz was hurt Simmons was pointing to the player that hurt Fitz. Problem is that the refs did NOTHING.... game over.... Refs were paid by OM this trip.... Sad days ahead for them....

It is over, my thoughts... #HAILSTATE.....

GO TO HELL OLE MISS.....

Commercecomet24
11-24-2017, 12:50 AM
Their fans had been baying at the moon on line all week wanting something exactly like that. They got what they wanted. Remember.

We need to never forget what they did to our qb tonight. They tried to do it to Dak in 14.

3rdGen
11-24-2017, 01:06 AM
DIRTY AS ****!!!! I don?t give a shit what you say! B THAT WAS THIER ONLY CHANCE!!!!!!

DudyDawg
11-24-2017, 01:32 AM
Went low as hell.... but to play devils advocate, wasnt the injury to the right leg? If so that pic is misleading. Still think he went low for a reason.

Lord McBuckethead
11-24-2017, 01:44 AM
Not intentional, but no remorseful either. Only way they were going to win. Sweep the Leg Johnny. Sweep the Leg.

Lord McBuckethead
11-24-2017, 01:45 AM
And Relf. Remember the late hit Relf took? Shit gets old. Between LSU and UM, shit. Surprised our qbs are not protected in the least.

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2017, 01:58 AM
Go over to Sixpack. There is a link to video from ground level from the north end zone. If you watch that and say it wasn't dirty then you are a Rebel.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-24-2017, 02:01 AM
Went low as hell.... but to play devils advocate, wasnt the injury to the right leg? If so that pic is misleading. Still think he went low for a reason.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RachRichlinski/status/933865411770245120/video/1

It was the roll not the dive that did it.

Todd4State
11-24-2017, 02:03 AM

Pull a Les Miles and show it to the SEC office and get him suspended like they did with Day.

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2017, 02:06 AM

Video from ground level shows the initial contact WAS with the right leg, and at the point of injury.

TUSK
11-24-2017, 02:08 AM
legal, yes... looked cheap to me...

good luck with recourse, though, Bammer's best DL got chopped by OM, as well...

it's a physical game (for now)... whack shit happens....

DudyDawg
11-24-2017, 02:11 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/RachRichlinski/status/933865411770245120/video/1

It was the roll not the dive that did it.

That angle doesn?t do the om player any favors. Not sure if it was dirty. It?s a damn fast game. But I also don?t see a lot of guys go THAT low. Either way, unfortunate for us.

sleepy dawg
11-24-2017, 02:31 AM
Bounty gate 2.0

Coursesuper
11-24-2017, 02:36 AM
That angle doesn?t do the om player any favors. Not sure if it was dirty. It?s a damn fast game. But I also don?t see a lot of guys go THAT low. Either way, unfortunate for us.

I worked s bunch of games at the umpire spot, that was a cheap shot diving at wheels with intent to get him out the game.

Bodaski
11-24-2017, 02:45 AM

Mullen told Matt Luke it was a cheap shot while Fitz was still down. You could see Luke saying it wasn't. Dan knew what happened and he told Luke and the officials.

MarketingBully
11-24-2017, 05:43 AM
Yes, it was dirty. End of story.

MarketingBully
11-24-2017, 05:45 AM
legal, yes... looked cheap to me...

good luck with recourse, though, Bammer's best DL got chopped by OM, as well...

it's a physical game (for now)... whack shit happens....

Tell that to Hand who they did the same thing to. It was a reverse chop block which last I looked wasn’t legal.

Maroonthirteen
11-24-2017, 06:44 AM
Bounty gate 2.0

I assume this play was apart of 1.0?

https://youtu.be/gImbR7_0ur8

But....dumbass state fans say it is just football. He didn’t hear the whistle when everyone else on the field did.

CoastDAWG228
11-24-2017, 08:50 AM
my sources have been telling me that they had been practicing this play the last few weeks in practice. Brought a couple of ex-high school quarter back frat guys in to run scout team and let the first team defense destroy their legs..probably paid those guys too. These cheatin bears just really know how to ruin such a beautiful game

GTHOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Nies Grind Time
11-24-2017, 08:56 AM
my sources have been telling me that they had been practicing this play the last few weeks in practice. Brought a couple of ex-high school quarter back frat guys in to run scout team and let the first team defense destroy their legs..probably paid those guys too. These cheatin bears just really know how to ruin such a beautiful game

Ole.Miss fans runnin wild today.

Spiderman
11-24-2017, 09:02 AM

OMG. Please tell me you are being very sarcastic.

There were cheap shots all night, but your "sources" were either drunk or insane if someone told you that actually happened.

Maroonthirteen
11-24-2017, 09:04 AM

Go f.... yourself.

dotcomdawg
11-24-2017, 09:15 AM
Watch the clip. He aimed for the left leg and then rolled up on the right one which makes it twice as intentional.

dotcomdawg
11-24-2017, 09:16 AM
Watch the clip. He aimed for the left leg and then rolled up on the right one which makes it twice as intentional.Double dirty.