PDA

View Full Version : Sucks it went down like this but the goal was 6-6.....

Hasu Dackds
11-23-2017, 10:25 PM
We accomplished this and the shitbirds are going on probation. On to tomorrow.

Cooterpoot
11-23-2017, 10:26 PM
We can’t have shit

Commercecomet24
11-23-2017, 10:26 PM
Thats the way we have to look at it. Better days ahead.

msstate7
11-23-2017, 10:27 PM
F that!

Fitz is tweeting at Danny F?n kannell during game week when we should be worrying about OM. We did not take OM serious, and they punked us. NCAA may punish OM, but OM punishes us. Spit!!!!

QuadrupleOption
11-23-2017, 10:30 PM
F that!

Fitz is tweeting at Danny F?n kannell during game week when we should be worrying about OM. We did not take OM serious, and they punked us. NCAA may punish OM, but OM punishes us. Spit!!!!

Yeah I?m sure the 3 minutes Fitz spent responding to Kanells bullshit is what cost us this game.

msstate7
11-23-2017, 10:31 PM
Yeah I?m sure the 3 minutes Fitz spent responding to Kanells bullshit is what cost us this game.

It did not, but it speaks of our prep. We telling guys how good we are instead of showing them on game day

Hasu Dackds
11-23-2017, 10:31 PM
F that!

Seems to me like there is a valuable lesson to be learned. Not to mention Mullen made those dumb comments about how we are above this game now.

msstate7
11-23-2017, 10:34 PM
Seems to me like there is a valuable lesson to be learned. Not to mention Mullen made those dumb comments about how we are above this game now.

Yep, unfortunately, I agree

Negative Waves
11-23-2017, 10:35 PM
We accomplished this and the shitbirds are going on probation. On to tomorrow.

What sucks is that every time State has a chance to break through to the next level, we crap our pants. Usually its Bama that get us (99, 12, and 14) but Ole Miss has punked us three times in the past four years. Ole Miss has a 100+ ranking in defense. Even with Fitz hurt, our scout team should've been able to score on this bunch. I know Kayteon is raw, but it looks like we threw a junior high QB on the field tonight.

bulldawg28
11-23-2017, 10:35 PM
Fitz breaking his ankle is the reason we're trailing right now.

BayouDawg
11-23-2017, 10:39 PM
Effort like tonight is never acceptable. Against this shit defense it shouldn?t matter if we have Steven Hawking at quarterback. Just didn?t want it. It was evident from the start

Hasu Dackds
11-23-2017, 10:40 PM
What sucks is that every time State has a chance to break through to the next level, we crap our pants. Usually its Bama that get us (99, 12, and 14) but Ole Miss has punked us three times in the past four years. Ole Miss has a 100+ ranking in defense. Even with Fitz hurt, our scout team should've been able to score on this bunch. I know Kayteon is raw, but it looks like we threw a junior high QB on the field tonight.
Yeah playcalling was crap