PDA

View Full Version : Reason 14,764,105 Mullen want go to TN

starkvegasdawg
11-23-2017, 08:30 AM
One of their top WR kicked off team for posting profanity laced tirade about how bad the coaching is. Another bag of trash on the dumpster fire.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/21520391/tennessee-dismisses-injured-wide-receiver-jauan-jennings-team

Jack Lambert
11-23-2017, 09:14 AM
Jake Wimberly yesterday was acting like it was a done deal. This is the day before the egg bowl and all he could talk about when it came to state was mullen leaving to Tenn. That guy takes every opportunity to crap on State when he can. Hell he doesn't need an opertunity. He just does it.

I am done with his show.

BulldogBear
11-23-2017, 09:17 AM
Jake Wimberly yesterday was acting like it was a done deal. This is the day before the egg bowl and all he could talk about when it came to state was mullen leaving to Tenn. That guy takes every opportunity to crap on State when he can. Hell he doesn't need an opertunity. He just does it.

I am done with his show.

If we ever win a championship, he's one of the guys that will throw shade on it. I'm telling you if that happens and one of "our" media guys starts spouting off that "SEC is down" or the unqualifiable notion that somehow college football is down, they need to be made an example of. They need to be told very publicly by an official source that they are no longer welcome at any MSU sporting events or press conferences. Here is what those media guys are:

They're that "friend" that is all right, but then when y'all are around the "cool kids" he starts running you down thinking he's going to impress them.

Pollodawg
11-23-2017, 09:22 AM
Does he still do that stupid voice and spend twenty minutes telling you he doesn’t care if you disagree with him?

Pollodawg
11-23-2017, 09:24 AM
He’s just trying to be like his hero Finebaum.

fader2103
11-23-2017, 09:41 AM
I don?t listen to his show or that stupid patio show he does. BHS should be embarrassed by him.

TrapGame
11-23-2017, 09:47 AM
As I've noted before Tennessee is a major rebuild at this point. Too many fans and sports journalists who either know nothing or have an agenda think it's just finding the right coach. It's not. That place is in chaos with boosters, fans and former players all thinking they know what's best. Nobody is on the same page.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-23-2017, 09:50 AM

I am done with his show.

Jake Wimberly...never heard of her.

Coursesuper
11-23-2017, 10:04 AM

I am done with his show.

He was spouting off about how wonderful UCLA was and I asked him if he had ever been to Westwood? Of course he had not he was just spouting off with no frame of reference. Just another redneck running his mouth trying to " make it on the radio".

WSOPdawg
11-23-2017, 10:10 AM
Here is what those media guys are:

They're that "friend" that is all right, but then when y'all are around the "cool kids" he starts running you down thinking he's going to impress them.

Yep, I'm waiting on Cohen to "man up" and pull some media credentials -- it would only take one or two and the others would get in line real quick. At least push them back toward being "neutral" instead of anti-MSU.

stalkingpoon
11-23-2017, 10:19 AM
Didn't Jake have a show with Acey where they vouched for the ole miss catfish?

JoseBrown
11-23-2017, 10:32 AM

I am done with his show.

Why are all rebel fan guys on the radio absolute homers, and all MSU fan guys on the radio go out of their way sometimes to shit on us?

gravedigger
11-23-2017, 10:34 AM

I am done with his show.

I?ve never felt the calling to listen. Nothing said about the show has ever given me reason to.

justwin
11-23-2017, 10:36 AM
Jakes not very smart. His stats aren't representative of reality. The only shows worth listening to are the boneyard & bounds occasionally. Very soon, jake will need a new career. Hadad is getting increasingly worse as well. Hadad is bringing bob c down as well. Hadads lead up to every big game especially Alabama felt like a funeral

msstate7
11-23-2017, 10:38 AM
I?ve never felt the calling to listen. Nothing said about the show has ever given me reason to.

I have listened to all of them in the past. They all suck. They say literally nothing you cannot find on a message board without having to listen to commercials over and over. Message boards and the internet in general have killed sports radio for me.

Dawgology
11-23-2017, 10:58 AM

Yes. He is as bad as Acey. Wimberly is no friend of MSU.

Bothrops
11-23-2017, 11:11 AM
It seems that roughly 80 percent of the media hacks hate MSU more than any other program. I find that interesting.

BulldogBear
11-23-2017, 11:25 AM

I believe she was on the show and I know that she wrote some articles for Make It Rain Sports.

Dawgface
11-23-2017, 11:29 AM
Jake Wimberly...never heard of her.

Me either.

Political Hack
11-23-2017, 11:31 AM
I don’t understand why y’all listen to all these jackholes. The only two state shows worthy of my time are 13&34 (2 undeniable state fans) and Brandon Walker who understands what OM really is.

Leroy Jenkins
11-23-2017, 12:05 PM
He loves it when you tell him he’s trying to rip off Jim Rome’s schtick; burns his ass up because it’s true. Dollar store Jim Rome.

Mutt the Hoople
11-23-2017, 12:36 PM
He loves it when you tell him he’s trying to rip off Jim Rome’s schtick; burns his ass up because it’s true. Dollar store Jim Rome.

Jim Rome is a Dollar Store Jim Rome.

Commercecomet24
11-23-2017, 01:17 PM
I don’t understand why y’all listen to all these jackholes. The only two state shows worthy of my time are 13&34 (2 undeniable state fans) and Brandon Walker who understands what OM really is.

This x 1000! I listen to 13 & 34 and boneyard. Haven?t listened to Walker yet but heard it?s good

Leroy Jenkins
11-23-2017, 01:28 PM
Jim Rome is a Dollar Store Jim Rome.

BaZing. True.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-23-2017, 02:48 PM

I am done with his show.

Welcome to the club..I quit listening to that SOB a long time ago

maroonmania
11-23-2017, 05:51 PM
Why are all rebel fan guys on the radio absolute homers, and all MSU fan guys on the radio go out of their way sometimes to shit on us?

My thought exactly, isn't there some middle ground somewhere? Does seem that the MSU guys like Bo Bounds and Jake Wimberly try to be cool and be 'real' media by downing MSU whenever they get the opportunity all the while the OM media do nothing but sunshine pump for OM 24/7.

reno hightower
11-23-2017, 07:23 PM
Speaking of jackholes. C34 comes out and basically says coach is gone after tonight's game.

I'm mean really???

GreenheadDawg
11-23-2017, 07:24 PM
Speaking of jackholes. C34 comes out and basically says coach is gone after tonight's game.

I'm mean really???

Yeh prettt shitty. But that his M.O., which is getting people worked up