PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial SC - UCF thread

PassInterference
09-28-2013, 11:16 AM
UCF just marched down the field with authori-tay. Playing @ UCF. Home crowd is rowdy. Clowney being handled with double & triple teams. Creative play calling. Lots of MO for UCF.

Now we'll see what SC does on offense...and what UCF does when the game opening script runs out.

MarketingBully01
09-28-2013, 11:18 AM
I think the USC game is winnable for us.

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2013, 11:25 AM
USC will be a tough game on the road, but I don't see any reason it can't be very similar to the one we lost at home a few years ago. Close game in the 4th quarter and whoever makes mistakes will lose.

PassInterference
09-28-2013, 11:27 AM
Shaw takes a hit, coughs up the rock, and gimps off the field holding his throwing shoulder.

USC is looking winnable Shaw or no Shaw. USC's defense hasn't been all that either.

MarketingBully01
09-28-2013, 11:29 AM
I agree. You can also blame Wilson for that loss as that jump ball to that WR on their TD should have had Banks on him. Instead Broomfield was on him and that was all she wrote...

curmudgeon
09-28-2013, 11:54 AM
Just notice a twitter handle on Ucfs sideline painted on the field. Will they have to forfeit if they win?

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2013, 12:08 PM
This is a problem in football. How are safeties supposed to defend jumping receivers? Just a horrible rule to have to officiate

chainedup_Dawg
09-28-2013, 12:09 PM
That is not targeting, no way in hell

PassInterference
09-28-2013, 12:14 PM
This is a problem in football. How are safeties supposed to defend jumping receivers? Just a horrible rule to have to officiate

Yep.

The officials made a mistake, and the mistake was overturned. Except for the 15 yards. The 15 yards still stands. Who in the sam hell came up with this?

PassInterference
09-28-2013, 12:17 PM
Just notice a twitter handle on Ucfs sideline painted on the field. Will they have to forfeit if they win?

It is not in the field of play, so its ok.

And, BTW, I was thinking the rule was only against hashtags. Or maybe they bannned all things internets, I dunno.

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2013, 12:18 PM
Yep.

The officials made a mistake, and the mistake was overturned. Except for the 15 yards. The 15 yards still stands. Who in the sam hell came up with this?

Agree. The problem isn't the officials. The problem is that it's an impossible rule to officiate accurately. They got it right by allowing instant replay to be used to revers ejections, but now they need instant replay to be used to reverse the penalty itself as well.

If they do that, I think this rule can be good and have lasting effect. Safeties certainly seem to be playing different this year due to the rule, and I think that a good thing.

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2013, 12:45 PM
USC looks like a dumpster fire. USC has a nice defense, I personally don't think its much better than ours, but does anyone see any play makers on their offense? I see a bunch of average offensive players.

curmudgeon
09-28-2013, 12:52 PM
SC drops to 2-2 in a couple hours. Being in the East though, they still have four definite wins and three winnable toss ups (Florida, MSU, at Missouri). They also have Clemson at home.

The point being, we'll look up and this crappy SC team will be 8-4 and ranked at the end of the season. The East sucks.