PDA

View Full Version : O.T. Anybody know the best way to watch / get the original Brian's song movie?

Bully13
11-22-2017, 10:09 PM
Would like to watch again but my 13 yr old just informed me not on net flix

MagicDawg
11-22-2017, 10:15 PM
I'd guess you'd need to use Kodi and search on Elysium or BOB's Unleashed. I don't know if it's available to rent on Amazon Prime or Vudu.

Bully13
11-22-2017, 10:27 PM
I'd guess you'd need to use Kodi and search on Elysium or BOB's Unleashed. I don't know if it's available to rent on Amazon Prime or Vudu.

Thanks. Sux to be an old 17 like me. Don't know what the 17 you're talking about. My 13 yr old prolly will. I miss rental centers. I forget their names . Getting old sux.

Commercecomet24
11-22-2017, 10:33 PM
That?s the only movie men are allowed to cry at.

Mjoelner34
11-22-2017, 10:43 PM
Don't know what the 17 you're talking about. I miss rental centers.

Me too. Maybe try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB--xHxcuD4

It says you can get it for $2.99

SailingDawg
11-22-2017, 10:44 PM
eBay sellers usually have old movies for a few dollars.

MagicDawg
11-22-2017, 10:51 PM
Amazon Prime and Vudu are two places online where you can create accounts - like Netflix - to stream movies and television shows. But you can rent or buy them, and they live on Amazon's or Vudu's computers so you can stream them to any device you want, anytime you have an internet connection.

Kodi is an app that creates shared streaming environment that is used for a number of perfectly legal services... and some other stuff. (Remember Napster?) Once you install Kodi on your computer, tablet, or Fire Stick, you can install a variety of add-ons apps that will search the internet for streamable content including live TV feeds from around the world, plus almost any movie or television show ever made. It is rather more complex to set up, but if you are looking for something obscure it can succeed where other options fail. And by that I mean if you suddenly have a hankering to watch episode 3 of season 2 of "BJ and the Bear," or some crap B movie from 1974, or every Hitchcock film, or an uploaded screening DVD copy of a movie currently in theaters, you might find it easily.

But you are better off ethically and legally by going through Netflix or Amazon or Vudu, etc.

Bully13
11-22-2017, 11:23 PM
Just a great 17ing movie. I want to watch it with my 13 yr old boy for educational purposes. I remember watching it at age 10 with my mother who didn't give 2 17s about football crying eyes out.