PDA

View Full Version : Egg Bowl

LC Dawg
11-22-2017, 11:14 AM
The short week may have everyone confused but the Egg Bowl is less than 32 hours away so I thought we could go ahead and talk about it. Or we could have another thread speculating the future of our head coach.
Anyways, as much as I hate Bama I turned that hate off right after the game and zeroed in all my hate on those preppy doofuses up north. I hope we hang 70 on them but the most fun I've had in a while at an Egg Bowl was in 2013 when we all left the stadium at the same time and all those shitbirds could do was look at the ground and walk as fast as they could as cowbells rang in their ears.
Go To Hell Ole Miss!

Dawgology
11-22-2017, 11:19 AM
I hate has been building throughout the week. I fully intend to let it flow through me tomorrow and give in totally to the dark side.

Maroonthirteen
11-22-2017, 12:35 PM
That 2013 game was such an exciting but abrupt finish..,... I stayed in the stadium an watxched the trophy parade until its finish. Fun night

TUSK
11-22-2017, 12:40 PM
I hate has been building throughout the week. I fully intend to let it flow through me tomorrow and give in totally to the dark side.

Welcome. *

mstatefan91
11-22-2017, 12:41 PM
That 2013 game was such an exciting but abrupt finish..,... I stayed in the stadium an watxched the trophy parade until its finish. Fun night

Abrupt finish is putting it lightly. All I saw was Wallace sprinting to the end zone and thought "2nd OT." Next thing I know, our players are rushing the field and the fans are going crazy down by that endzone (followed by everyone else of course). I didn't see what had actually happened until I got home late that night.

Maroonthirteen
11-22-2017, 12:43 PM