PDA

View Full Version : Heard Mars lawsuit delayed penalty release

Apoplectic
11-22-2017, 02:09 AM
In order for them to add an additional year bowl ban so the 2016 class can transfer without sitting out. If only they would have apologized to Nutt!! Guess this is the reason they fought the Nutt case so long. What did mars threaten them with that caused them to settle?

Leroy Jenkins
11-22-2017, 02:29 AM
The NCAA can allow transfers with a one year ban, so withholding the decision to add an additional year would not be the reason. The sharks are trying to avoid the two year ban because penalty free transfers become a probability not a possibility.

Todd4State
11-22-2017, 02:53 AM
I doubt the Mars case delayed the NCAA ruling just because that doesn't make sense to me. I think when it's all said and done I think Deontay Anderson is going to want compensation for wasting his freshman year because they lied to him and then as far as the transferring things goes- I think that only becomes part of it if Ole Miss won't allow him or the NCAA doesn't all the 2016 guys to transfer.

There is no telling what Mars knows- but whatever it is Ole Miss doens't want anything related to them and this case going to trial where people have to actually tell the truth and the consequences are a lot more serious.

Mimi's Babies
11-22-2017, 08:02 AM
I doubt the Mars case delayed the NCAA ruling just because that doesn't make sense to me. I think when it's all said and done I think Deontay Anderson is going to want compensation for wasting his freshman year because they lied to him and then as far as the transferring things goes- I think that only becomes part of it if Ole Miss won't allow him or the NCAA doesn't all the 2016 guys to transfer.

There is no telling what Mars knows- but whatever it is Ole Miss doens't want anything related to them and this case going to trial where people have to actually tell the truth and the consequences are a lot more serious.

Mars KNOWS where the bodies are buried, the prostitutes, the money acoounts along with the boosters and the burner phone numbers.

Bubb Rubb
11-22-2017, 08:07 AM
The investigation is over. The NCAA isn't making decisions based on Tom Mars and his court filings.

thf24
11-22-2017, 08:17 AM
Doesn't add up. The NCAA can arbitrarily allow any class they want to transfer without penalty in addition to the automatic conditions resulting from the postseason ban.

turkish
11-22-2017, 08:44 AM
Ther is a new suit? I know Mars has been retained by the player, but did they sue?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-22-2017, 09:22 AM
The investigation is over. The NCAA isn't making decisions based on Tom Mars and his court filings.

Doesnt mean another investigation can't start.