PDA

View Full Version : Most Toxic rivalry this year.....Per Forde

GoDawgz
11-21-2017, 04:55 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/rivalry-weeks-top-five-most-200000373.html

Rejlector84sports
11-21-2017, 05:00 PM
Of course it is -- because one side lives in denial and wants to make the other the scapegoat for their own unethical behavior. One side wants to see a football game, the other wants to cheat and then pitches a fit when their wrongs are uncovered. Which group goes to college and grows up while the other tries to hold on to a discredited past... The toxicity will never calm down as long as one side is delusional, paranoid, and living in an inbred state of denial (and not just in recruiting ethics are they in denial)...

Liverpooldawg
11-21-2017, 05:06 PM
Funny, it was not called toxic when they were doing worse to us under JWS.

Lord McBuckethead
11-21-2017, 05:21 PM
Well when the establishment is under attack, it's Fake News or Toxic. When the other group was constantly making claims against the non-establishment, then its cool.
It is equal in both football and politics.

The CL is at fault here. By not investigating this stuff and trying to set the record straight from the get go, UM fans believe they are just being targeted directly by outside forces. Easy to blame that for their issues. CL Should have stated the issues directly.

HossDawg97
11-21-2017, 05:44 PM
UM fans believe they are just being targeted directly by outside forces. Easy to blame that for their issues. CL Should have stated the issues directly.

I heard it was all part of a vast conspiracy to bring down a good man who ran an honest program! A plot backed by The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up! At least that's the way I heard it.

TUSK
11-21-2017, 08:14 PM
I heard it was all part of a vast conspiracy to bring down a good man who ran an honest program! A plot backed by The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up! At least that's the way I heard it.

If you'd thrown in one or two more organizations from this list, I'd given this post a "10":

Bilderbergs
Illuminati
REC
New World Order
Free Masons

Commercecomet24
11-21-2017, 08:21 PM
If you'd thrown in one or two more organizations from this list, I'd given this post a "10":

Bilderbergs
Illuminati
REC
New World Order
Free Masons

You left out the Merovingians lol

Lord McBuckethead
11-22-2017, 12:27 AM
Not toxic....Savage

TUSK
11-22-2017, 05:06 AM
"Toxic", we talkin' 'bout "toxic"???? pish:rolleyes:

http://www.forestrydistributing.com/en/spike-80df-specialty-herbicide

Reason2succeed
11-22-2017, 05:25 AM
Unfortunately an outside observer may conclude from Forde’s piece that OM has a legitimate argument against State. We all know the truth and I agree that it is both OM’s and the CL’s fault that SR had to do the journalist work to uncover what everyone paying attention in the CFB knew: that OM was as dirty as an old dish towel.

Tbonewannabe
11-22-2017, 08:18 AM
Bama vs AU is always the most toxic. Anytime Bama loses people die.

lastmajordog
11-22-2017, 08:39 AM
Bama vs AU is always the most toxic. Anytime Bama loses people die. And Trees.........