PDA

View Full Version : Michael Porter Jr.

louisvilledawg
11-21-2017, 04:10 PM
According to Mizzou twitter, Michael Porter Jr. is out for the season with a back injury.

For those that don't know who he is, he was the nation's number one overall basketball recruit last year. We play Mizzou January 27th for some context.

msstate7
11-21-2017, 04:20 PM
Tough blow for them. Thought they were about to get back to past level

Homedawg
11-21-2017, 04:30 PM
well, so much for that bad investment!

MCsMGs
11-21-2017, 06:13 PM
They will still be a much improved team from the last couple of years. They had a pretty good class coming in addition to him. I hate it for the kid, does anyone know if he will be eligible to go into the draft in 18 even if he doesn't play this year?

MarketingBully
11-21-2017, 06:27 PM
They will still be a much improved team from the last couple of years. They had a pretty good class coming in addition to him. I hate it for the kid, does anyone know if he will be eligible to go into the draft in 18 even if he doesn't play this year?

Oh yeah, he is eligible to enter into the NBA draft in 2018 and it looks like his recovery lines up with being ready for the pre-draft activities. Missouri will be improved from last year but that isn’t saying much. Without Porter Jr, they are a .500 team overall. I’d expect them to finish 11-13 in the SEC.

ScottH
11-21-2017, 06:28 PM
I hate it for the kid, does anyone know if he will be eligible to go into the draft in 18 even if he doesn't play this year?

According the interchangeable XM ESPN guys i heard today, he could go to the draft. I'm relaying not testifying to the accuracy of their info.