PDA

View Full Version : Joint Statement on Egg Bowl Sportsmanship

Political Hack
11-21-2017, 11:30 AM
Their fan base is irate that their Athletic Director is calling for civility, in an away game, on Thanksgiving Day. That?s where they are as a program. That?s where they are as people.

They will do something stupid. I can damn near guarantee it. Please do not fall for their BS and retaliate. That?s what they want. Players and fans all need to be prepared to be baited. They want nothing more than to put a stain on our University as theirs crumbles. After Thursday, they can wallow in misery alone. Stay above the fray and let them be the hypocritical, cheating, prostitute calling, lying, racist, scumbag university that we?ve tolerated for decades. Meanwhile we continue to represent our state with pride. We are the only Mississippi university that has earned the respect of the nation, thanks to Mullen, Dak, our players, and how electric our fan base has made Davis Wade. Let?s keep it that way.

BulldogBear
11-21-2017, 11:49 AM
Their fan base is irate that their Athletic Director is calling for civility, in an away game, on Thanksgiving Day. That?s where they are as a program. That?s where they are as people.

They will do something stupid. I can damn near guarantee it. Please do not fall for their BS and retaliate. That?s what they want. Players and fans all need to be prepared to be baited. They want nothing more than to put a stain on our University as theirs crumbles. After Thursday, they can wallow in misery alone. Stay above the fray and let them be the hypocritical, cheating, prostitute calling, lying, racist, scumbag university that we?ve tolerated for decades. Meanwhile we continue to represent our state with pride. We are the only Mississippi university that has earned the respect of the nation, thanks to Mullen, Dak, our players, and how electric our fan base has made Davis Wade. Let?s keep it that way.

Great Post. Off the field. On the field...wreck them, embarrass then, LEAVE NO DOUBT.

Commercecomet24
11-21-2017, 11:59 AM

Excellent post! Very well said!

Commercecomet24
11-21-2017, 11:59 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Political Hack again.

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-21-2017, 12:02 PM
Excellent post. You can be assured they will have a third teamer baiting our players before the game. Bank on it. I'm sure Dan is preparing the team for this as well. It's who they are. Let's simply whip their ass between the white lines on Thursday night.

Liverpooldawg
11-21-2017, 12:12 PM
Our players AND fans need to be aware that anything we do WILL be caught on camera. That goes without saying for the players. Make no mistake their fans will be trying to bait someone into doing something with a cowbell. You can bet they will have a buddy standing nearby with a phone to film it. Just laugh at them. That will hurt them worse than belting them with a bell.

Coursesuper
11-21-2017, 12:16 PM
If something bad happens Thursday, Neal (Not a Fan), Chuck, Yancy and Ben would all be liable due to all of the billshit they have been shouting over last 5 years.

Ari Gold
11-21-2017, 12:25 PM
Agree.. 100%
We aren't the ones going off the rails... Still pisses me off that big eared **** Finebaum pushed this agenda and shifted some blame our way . He is such an embarrassment

starkvegasdawg
11-21-2017, 12:39 PM
Just wonder how many of those pompous turds are coming to the game. Stubhub has a ton of tickets for sale in the visitor sections. My hope is we come out and run that ball down their throat and make them beg for more and the game is over midway through the second quarter, and what fans of theirs do come are in their cars heading home by halftime.

DawgHouseUnited
11-21-2017, 01:14 PM
Great Post. Off the field. On the field...wreck them, embarrass then, LEAVE NO DOUBT.

https://youtu.be/Oo9buo9Mtos

Can't get it to embed the video but Conan knows how to deal with foes.

Tbonewannabe
11-21-2017, 01:20 PM
Our players AND fans need to be aware that anything we do WILL be caught on camera. That goes without saying for the players. Make no mistake their fans will be trying to bait someone into doing something with a cowbell. You can bet they will have a buddy standing nearby with a phone to film it. Just laugh at them. That will hurt them worse than belting them with a bell.

I wouldn't put it past them to have someone dress as a MSU fan with a cowbell and hit someone with it. Stage the "horrific assault" just to try to get cowbells banned. Everyone needs to be on their toes and know they are desperate for anything at this point.

BrunswickDawg
11-21-2017, 01:28 PM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9mGNhvkVT8Q/maxresdefault.jpg

mstatefan91
11-21-2017, 01:34 PM
It is a little too fitting

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J9C4BH6j61E2ty0/source.gif

Tripp McNeely
11-21-2017, 02:43 PM
I think y’all vastly overestimate how many of their fans will actually be at the game or how much their players are going to care once they’re down by 2 TDs