PDA

View Full Version : Tote that water, Parrish, you TCUN bobble-head!!!

WSOPdawg
11-20-2017, 06:50 PM
Alford opens his article in the Daily Journal as follows...

"Ole Miss and Mississippi State will play football for the 114th time Thursday night in what could be the final appearances for the two current head coaches."

TCUN's 17'n media mouthpieces will spew ANYTHING to make the new NCAA whipping boys appear to have company. No matter how many times Mullen denies it, TCUN's journalistic integrity-lacking Baghdad Bob(s) will forever carry the TCUN water.

Parrish, why don't you say "Ole Miss and Mississippi State will play football for the 114th time Thursday night in what could be the final appearances for the vast majority of TCUN's vaunted 2016 recruiting class prior to most of them transferring for egregious cheating and rules-breaking?" That's more fitting than Mullen leaving this year.

Liverpooldawg
11-20-2017, 06:58 PM
Parrish Alford and the editors that allow him to do what he does and not to do what he should be doing, are the reasons I allowed my subscription to expire. I had been a subscriber since about 1992 and had been reading that paper since the 1970s. No more.

Commercecomet24
11-20-2017, 07:11 PM
I get my State info on this message board, the boneyard or 13 & 34 podcast. Don?t listen to, watch or read the rest,

chef dixon
11-20-2017, 07:36 PM
At the end of the day, what is he, like a beat writer for a no name newspaper? Sounds like a terrible job. I'm sure he's just trying to make himself feel better.

Commercecomet24
11-20-2017, 07:47 PM
At the end of the day, what is he, like a beat writer for a no name newspaper? Sounds like a terrible job. I'm sure he's just trying to make himself feel better.

Yep that 20k year job probably gives him a little inferiority complex.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-20-2017, 07:49 PM
They don't call it "The Daily Urinal" for nothing...I always find the opinion of these newspaper guys who probably couldn't get a job as a Wal Mart greeter laughable....not that there is anything wrong with being a Wal Mart greeter.

WSOPdawg
11-20-2017, 07:54 PM
Same as Liverpool, I let my subscription expire (only saw the DJ article at work) because all too often (1) Alford tries to make a story that isn't there (Mullen LEAVING despite having arguably his best team yet with next year's top-10 squad) while foresaking the BIGGEST sports story in MS and possibly the SEC in forever by not covering The Cheaters Up North.

Keep carrying TCUN's water, Parrish!!!