PDA

View Full Version : Bowl Game?

fader2103
11-20-2017, 02:35 PM
So what areas do I need to start looking for hotels?
If I have read right is it mainly the Citrus or Outback at this point?

mstatefan91
11-20-2017, 02:37 PM
Correct

Johnson85
11-20-2017, 02:58 PM

Almost certainly citrus provided we win.

If we don't get Citrus, I don't know how you handicap us between Outback, Gator, Music City, Belk, Liberty, and Texas Bowl. Maybe Liberty for proximity, except we went there in 2013? Maybe Texas or Outback because we haven't been to those bowls yet?

Apoplectic
11-20-2017, 03:22 PM

Orlando or Tampa - no rush for rooms - there's plenty

Acid mouth
11-20-2017, 06:35 PM
Assuming we win... If Auburn loses to Bama and sits at 9-3, what guarantees them to get a NY6 bowl? What about a 10-3 Georgia? I?m wanting the Citrus but I think it?s far from a guarantee.

ShotgunDawg
11-20-2017, 06:48 PM
Assuming we win... If Auburn loses to Bama and sits at 9-3, what guarantees them to get a NY6 bowl? What about a 10-3 Georgia? I?m wanting the Citrus but I think it?s far from a guarantee.

I think it's pretty close to a guarantee with a win & a UGA win vs Georgia Tech.

I don't see how Auburn, currently at 6, could possibly fall past 12 if they lose to Bama.

However, Georgia is currently 7. If they lost to both GT & Bama in back to back weeks, that could throw the Citrus in jeopardy

Quaoarsking
11-20-2017, 07:24 PM
The only ways we don't get the Citrus are

We lose the Egg Bowl
Georgia loses to Georgia Tech and also the SECCG and falls out of the top 11
Auburn loses to Alabama and falls out of the top 11
South Carolina beats Clemson to finish 9-3 and the Committee ranks them ahead of us

Any one of these would knock us out, but they're all pretty unlikely, especially #4.