PDA

View Full Version : An amazing post from SpiritShark 24/7

BulldogDX55
11-20-2017, 10:12 AM
TO START OFF,I KNOW,THAT I'M USING CAPS BECAUSE I'M MAD & HAD ENOUGHT,SO PLEASE YOU,GREAT OLE MISS ATTORNEYS HELP PLEASE DAMN,I THOUGHT OlE MISS HAD A GREAT LAW SCHOOL? IT'S TIME,FOR SOME OF YOU GREAT OLE MISS LAW SCHOOL ATTORNEYS TO STEP UP & SAVE YOUR UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI,FROM THIS BULL SHXT ,THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON WAY TO LONG.JUST WAIT & SEE HOW MANY PLAYERS ,THAT MAR'S,THAT IS HELPING,THAT X CONVICTED FELON ROSEBLOW OUT,BECAUSE OF MARS SENDING HIM THE PHONE RECORDS OF OUR HEAD FOOTBALL COACH HUGH FREEZE,THAT BEAT ALABAMA 2 YEARS IN A ROW & IT SHOULD'VE BEEN 3 YEARS IN A ROW AT OXFORD,WHEN YOUNG SCOOPED UP THE FOOTBALL & SCORED A TD BUT 20 YARDS BEHIND THE TD BRELAND SPEAKS GETS A PERSONAL FOUL MAKING US HAVE TO KICK OFF ,FROM OUR 20 YARDLINE PLUS,THE DAMN REPLAY OFFICIAL'S SITTING IN BIRMINGHAM,ALABAMA THEY ARE ALABAMA GRADUATES OR FANS OF ALABAMA,JUST LIKE THEIR BOSS STEVE WEST A GRADUATE OF ALABAMA & LONG TIME SEC OFFICIAL WHO NOW OVER SEE'S ALL THE SEC OFFICIAL'S SINCE ABOUT 3 DAMN YEARS AGO.JUDD SCORED BY A YARD NO TD & OUT PUNTER DIDN'T PUNT THE FOOTBALL OUT OF BOUNDS AFTER WE GOT SCREWED ON THE SPOT AFTER BRAZELY CAUGHT A SWING PASS ,FROMCHAD & WENT AIRBORNE WITH THE FOOTBALL INHIS RIGHT HAND OVER BY THE ALABAMA COACHES WHO POINTED WHERE THE CROOKED OFFICIAL SHOULD SPOT THE BALL & HE DID SPOT IT A YARD SHORT AT OUR 47 YARDLINE & WITH ABOUT 25 SECONDS LEFT UNTIL HALFTIME & NO DAMN BEEP IN ,FROM BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA ON THE SPOT,BUT LIKE I ,SAID JUST LIKE AGAINST TEXAS A&M WHO WHERE HOLDING SPEKS WHEN THEY CALLED A FACEMASK EVEN TUB,SAID,THAT WAS A BAD CALL,THEN THEY CALLED TA'AMMU FOR INTENTIONAL GROUNDING,EHRN IT WENT OVER WILKINS HEAD & IT COST US 15 YARDS TUB,SAID,THAT WAS AWFUL & A BAD CALL,PLUS THE LAST PASS TUB SAID IT WASPASS INTERFERENCE,& THE ALABAMA GAME OUT PUNTER DIDN'T PUNT IT OUT OF BOUNDS WITH 25 SECONDS UNTIL HALFTIME & THE BAD SPOT OF BRAZELY WHO GOT THE FIRST DOWN BY A YARD & WE NEVER SHOULD'VE HAD TO PUNT,& JACKSON RETURNED IT 85 DAMN YARDS FOR A TD WITH 5 SECONDS UNTIL HALFTIME TO CUT THE SCORE TO 24-17 & WE LEAD 24-3 WITH 2:47 UNTIL HALFTIME,BUT THE TD WAS TAKEN AWAY ,FROM STRINGFELLOW & JUDD SCORED,BY A YARD HE GOT THE FOOTBALL OVER THE GOALINE & NO TD &-WE HAD TO KICK A FG AND IT COST US 4 POINTS THE FINAL SCORE
48-43 ALABAMA AFTER BEING SCREWED BY THE CROOKED OFFICIAL & TGE REPLAY OFFICIAL'S SITTING IN BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA & OUR PUNTER NOT PUNTING THE FOOTBALL OUT OF BOUNDS?
HUGH FREEZE HAD A TARGET ON HIS HEAD BY SABAN & MULLEN & HIS X CONVICTED FELON WHO WROTE A DAMN BOOK ABOUT OLE MISS RECRUITING CALLED FLIM FLAM & THOSE DAMN MSUX PLAYER'S ARE BEING BOUGHT & GIVEN BRAND NEW VEHICLES YOU KNOW SIMMON+S AFTER WE WENT TO THE SUGAR BOWL & WE KICKED MSUX & DAK PRESSCOTT'S ASS IN STARKHELL & THEY GOT BEAT BY GEORGIA TECH IN THE MUSIC CITY BOWL.
THEY WERE ABLE TO SIGN THE NUMBER ONE PLAYER IN OUR STATE,THAT ALABAMA HAD A NEW VEHICLE WAITING,FOR HIM ,I WAS TOLD IN THE NOXUBEE COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT.
HE BEAT A YOUNG WOMAN WITH HIS FIST ATER TOSSING HER DOWN ON THE GROUND ON HER BACK AT LEAST 6 TIMES & GETS A ONE GAME SUSPENSION BY MSUX,AGAINST SOUTH ALABAMA WHO BEAT MSUX,BUT BY ONLY SUSPENDING HIM ONE GAME & IT GOING NATION WIDE ON TV HE OWNED MSUX PLAIN & SIMPLE & THEY KNEW IF THEY PUNISHED HIM BY MAKING HIM SIT OUT HALF A SEASSON,OR THE WHOLE SEASON HE WOULD'VE LEFT WITH THE MONEY THEY PAID HIM & THE BEW. EHICLE & WENT TO EMCC,& HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE $85,000 HE GOT WHICH WAS LOWER,THAN WHAT A BOOSTER ,FROM MSUX WAS IN A BIDDING WAR AGAINST AUBRN & IT WAS,FOR THE LATE GREAT DE/ LBER ,FROM CLEVELAND MS,WHICH I HEARD IT COME OUT OF TUBS MOUTH ON SPEAKER PHONE IN THE DESK IF MY LATE FRIEND TIM ALLRED,THAT TUB ,SAID HE WAS TRYING TO GET HIS BOOSTER TO QUIT BUDDING AGAINST MSUX BOOSTER.,FOR A GREAT PLAYER OUT OF CLEVELAND MS.HE PASSED AWAY IN HIS SLEEP AT HIS WIFES COUNTRY HAITI AT THE AGE OF 31 & WOUND UP GOING TO AUBURN ,FOR $92,500 ,& MSUX HAS RB KD HILL DRIVING A BLUE DODGE CHARGER NASCAR STYLE,THAT IF THEY ARE THE DAYTONA STYLE WITH LEATHER SEATS ,THEY HAVE A STICKER PRICE OF $52,500.IT'S A2915 MODEL WHICH WAS WGEN HE GRADUSTWD FROM COLUMBUS HIGH SCHOOL IN MS,& HE WAS ARRESTED GOING 120'MPH ON HWY 82 THST GOES THROUGH COLUMBUS TI STARKVILLE MS.
THEN YOU HACE WILLE GAY WHI HAS A NEW BLACK DODGE CHARGER NASCAR STYLE WITH RED LEATHER SEATS & I'VE GOT A FRIEND,THAT BOUGHT INE I WENT,WITH HIM TO THE DODGE DEALERSHIP IN SOUTHAVEN MS & THE DAYTONA SYLE ONE HE BOUGHT WITH THE WIDE TIRES BLACK ,WITH BLACK LEATHER SEATS HAD A STICKER PRICE OF $52,500'& HIS PAYMENTS ARE $700.00 A MONTH.I WALKED AROUND THE DEALERSHIP LOT & THE CHEAPEST ONE I FOUND WAS $32,500.
IF THEY HAVE DAYTONA IN CHROME LETTERS ON THE GRILL THEY ARE THE $52,500'STICKER PRICE NAS AR STYLE,THAT HAT HAVE THE WIDE TIRES & SIT LOW JUST LIKE A NASCAR RACE CAR.
WOULD SOME GOOD ATTORNEYS PLEASE HELP YOUR UNIVERSITY OUT OF THIS CORRUPT BULLSHXT AGAINST UOUR UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI & OUR PLAYER'S.PLEASE HELP THEM!!!pray bow THANK YOU,FOR LETTING ME GET ALOT OFF OF MY CHEST,ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY I LOVE & IT'S SPORT'S TEAMS & THE WAY WE ARE BEING HELD HOSTAGE BY THE NCAA IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS.PLEASE SOME GREAT ATTORNEYS HELP OUR UNIVERSITY & YOUR UNIVERSITY,THAT NEEDS YOUR HELP.I PRAY SOME GREAT ATTORNEYS WILL HELP OUR UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI!!!pray

https://247sports.com/college/ole-miss/Board/103605/Contents/Deontay-anderson-transferring--110780238

Remember, everyone, we are the unhinged, obsessed fan base.

msstatelp1
11-20-2017, 10:16 AM
TL; DR. Somebody needs to teach him punctuation and paragraphs.

DeputyDawg94
11-20-2017, 10:20 AM
Bet his last name is Grizwald.

spudd21
11-20-2017, 10:21 AM
WTF just happened up there? lol

Offshore Dawg
11-20-2017, 10:24 AM
This explains tcun perfectly. In their tiny minds they are not responsible for anything. What they do is all right and legal and perfect. This fan base thinks that all you have to do to get out of something is to have your diddy SUE somebody. This collection of idiots should be taken out of the gene pool. The butt <17>ing can't take place soon enough or go on long enough to put this bunch of cock suckers in their proper place. Sorry for the language Mimi and the rest of you ladies reading.

BrunswickDawg
11-20-2017, 10:27 AM
Wholly hell that was hard to read. Someone needs to locate a branch of the Derek Zoolander Institute for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too on that campus. Obviously, their English Dept isn't enough.

TrapGame
11-20-2017, 10:28 AM
Must be one of Denzel's spice buddies.

MeridianDog
11-20-2017, 10:29 AM
He needs a Xanex, not an attorney.

Hope he has no firearms. If anyone knows this guy, please call his mommy!

fader2103
11-20-2017, 10:32 AM
Do what?

BulldogDX55
11-20-2017, 10:33 AM

This is the one that Yancy said would show up at the game to beat us up, IIRC.

RougeDawg
11-20-2017, 10:36 AM

She?s probably right above him in the kitchen making him some sphaghetti O?s.

RiverCityDawg
11-20-2017, 10:39 AM
That is what delusion looks like. It actually reads like a State fan making fun of an ole miss fan.

Coursesuper
11-20-2017, 10:40 AM
Can you say Triggered.

Jack Lambert
11-20-2017, 10:44 AM
He hasn't been to Oxford lately because he is in a need of a BJ.

Token Bammer
11-20-2017, 10:52 AM
My word...

He's chocked-full of dumb a**.

parabrave
11-20-2017, 10:57 AM
Wholly hell that was hard to read. Someone needs to locate a branch of the Derek Zoolander Institute for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too on that campus. Obviously, their English Dept isn't enough.

Winner

TrapGame
11-20-2017, 11:01 AM

http://media.tmz.com/2016/02/06/0206-derek-zoolander-vh1-films-paramount-pictures-01-1200x630.jpg

starkvegasdawg
11-20-2017, 11:02 AM
Was he hit in the head with a cowbell?

Ari Gold
11-20-2017, 11:06 AM
Holy shit... I couldn't even finish that ****ing jumbled word salad.

Spiderman
11-20-2017, 11:09 AM
That is what delusion looks like. It actually reads like a State fan making fun of an ole miss fan.

Hell,that's75% of their fanbase. I have seen and heard some stuff like this everyday from those idiots since this stuff started.

There may be some actual suicides if the penalties are bad.

Example, saw a typical OM fan I know other day in a store. He says quote ..."I just don't see how we are the only one's in trouble when the only proof that Leo got paid is that he got paid by State. There is more evidence of that than anything OM gave him"

What do you say to such blatant ignorance as this? And this is a middle aged dude with a wife,kids, and a damn job!!

All I could say was "What proof?"

"Oh we got it he says, we just haven't released it."

You can't argue with insanity.

Yeah, they got it. And I'm having a beer with Elvis at the Peabody later today before we hit Beale to cruise for chicks

yjnkdawg
11-20-2017, 11:09 AM
I bet his high school english teacher and his college english professor would be so proud of what they taught him in the usage of proper english . He needs to join Yancy and both stay on the Zanax and chill until the sanctions come down.

Apoplectic
11-20-2017, 11:18 AM
https://247sports.com/college/ole-miss/Board/103605/Contents/Deontay-anderson-transferring--110780238

TL;DR
TCUN are 17d and I no longer have a source for self-esteem.

TilloDawg
11-20-2017, 11:46 AM
Mr. bcreb, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Tbonewannabe
11-20-2017, 11:57 AM
He hasn't been to Oxford lately because he is in a need of a BJ.

I guess he doesn't want to drive all the way to whatever Mens Room that Yancy works at.

nativedawg
11-20-2017, 03:22 PM
I don't normally post (if ever), but this was making my head hurt and I had to help make it eaiser-ish to read. And I took out the CAPS too...

To start off, i know, that I?m using caps because I?m mad & had enough, so please you, great ole miss attorneys, help please. Damn, I thought ole miss had a great law school? It's time, for some of you great ole miss law school attorneys to step up & save your university of mississippi, from this bull shxt ,that has been going on way to long. Just wait & see how many players that Mar's that is helping, that x convicted felon roseblow out, because of Mars sending him the phone records of our head football coach hugh freeze.

[You know, the coach] that beat Alabama 2 years in a row & it should've been 3 years in a row at oxford, when Young scooped up the football & scored a TD. [However], 20 yards behind the TD Breland Speaks gets a personal foul making us have to kick off, from our 20-yard line. Plus, the damn replay official is sitting in Birmingham, Alabama. They are Alabama graduates or fans of Alabama, just like their boss Steve West (a graduate of Alabama) [a] long time SEC official who now oversees all the SEC officials since about 3 damn years ago.

[To continue,] Judd scored by a yard, no TD [called] & our punter didn't punt the football out of bounds. After we got screwed on the spot after Brazely caught a swing pass from Chad & went airborne with the football in his right hand over by the Alabama coaches who pointed where the crooked official should spot the ball & he did spot it a yard short at our 47-yard line & with about 25 seconds left until halftime. And no damn beep in from Birmingham, Alabama on the spot.
Like I just said against Texas A&M, who were holding Speaks when they called a facemask, even Tub said, ?That was a bad call.? Then they called Ta'ammu for intentional grounding, when it went over Wilkins? head & it cost us 15 yards, Tub said, ?That was awful & a bad call.? Plus the last pass Tub said it was pass interference.

And [back to] the Alabama game, our punter didn't punt it out of bounds with 25 seconds until halftime. And the bad spot of Brazely who got the first down by a yard and we never should've had to punt. And Jackson returned it 85 damn yards for a TD with 5 seconds until halftime to cut the score to 24-17 and we lead 24-3 with 2:47 until halftime, but the TD was taken away, from Stringfellow. And Judd scored, by a yard he got the football over the goal line and no TD and we had to kick a FG and it cost us 4 points the final score 48-43 Alabama after being screwed by the crooked official & the replay official's sitting in Birmingham, Alabama & our punter not punting the football out of bounds?
Hugh freeze had a target on his head by Saban and Mullen and his convicted felon. (who wrote a damn book about ole miss recruiting called Flim Flam) And those damn MSU players are being bought & given brand new vehicles.

You know Simmons, after we went to the Sugar Bowl & we kicked MSU and Dak Prescott?s ass in Starkville and they got beat by Georgia Tech in the music city bowl Orange Bowl. They were able to sign the number one player in our state, [and] that Alabama had a new vehicle waiting for him, I was told, in the Noxubee county high school parking lot. He beat a young woman with his fist after tossing her down on the ground on her back at least 6 times. And gets a one game suspension by MSU against South Alabama, who beat MSU, but by only suspending him one game and it going nationwide on TV. He owned MSU plain and simple, and they knew if they punished him by making him sit out half a season or the whole season, he would've left with the money they paid him and the new vehicle and went to EMCC. And he was talking about the $85,000 he got, which was lower than what a booster from MSU was [offering?] in a bidding war against Auburn. And it was, for the late, great DE/LB from Cleveland, MS, which I heard it come out of Tub?s mouth on speaker phone on the desk if my late friend Tim Allred, that Tub, said he was trying to get his booster to quit budding against [the] MSU booster for a great players out of Cleveland, MS.

He passed away in his sleep at his wife?s country of Haiti at the age of 31 [the MSU booster?] and wound up going to Auburn for $92,500. And MSU has RB Kylin Hill driving a blue Dodge Charger NASCAR style, that if they are the Daytona style with leather seats, they have a sticker price of $52,500. It's a 2015 model which was when he graduated from Columbus High School in MS. And he was arrested going 120 MPH on Hwy 82 that goes through Columbus to Starkville, MS.
Then you have Wille Gay who has a new black Dodge Charger NASCAR style with red leather seats. And I?ve got a friend that bought one. I went with him to the Dodge dealership in Southaven, MS, and the Daytona style one he bought, with the wide tires and black with black leather seats, had a sticker price of $52,500 and his payments are $700.00 a month. I walked around the dealership lot & the cheapest one i found was $32,500. If they have Daytona in chrome letters on the grill, they are the $52,500 sticker price NASCAR style that have the wide tires & sit low just like a NASCAR racecar.

Would some good attorneys please help your university out of this corrupt bullshxt against your university of mississippi and our players, please help them!!! Pray now, thank you, for letting me get a lot off of my chest about the university I love and it's sport's teams and the way we are being held hostage by the NCAA is totally ridiculous. Please, some great attorneys help our university and your university that needs your help. I pray some great attorneys will help our university of mississippi!!!

Pray

Commercecomet24
11-20-2017, 03:34 PM
Mr. bcreb, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Great movie reference!

Spiderman
11-20-2017, 03:37 PM
Oh Lord everybody pray!!! Pray for our Rebels!!!

Help us Obi Wan Ambulance Chaser, you are our only hope!!

Pray, please!! Bribe a judge again, do something!!! Pray for us!!

Randolph Dupree
11-20-2017, 03:41 PM
Thank you. I️ laughed so hard water just came out of my nose winner.

SailingDawg
11-20-2017, 03:48 PM

With all the corruption in our fine state, I wonder if any of umlaw's grads tried to bribe the NCAA?

Jack Lambert
11-20-2017, 03:52 PM

I could have sworn he was asking for some tax advise.

Jack Lambert
11-20-2017, 03:53 PM
I guess he doesn't want to drive all the way to whatever Mens Room that Yancy works at.

I tried to give you some rep points but got that message.

TUSK
11-20-2017, 06:25 PM

REC done broke that boy....

Leroy Jenkins
11-20-2017, 06:36 PM
Stream of consciousness.

shoeless joe
11-20-2017, 06:42 PM
TLR?

RocketDawg
11-20-2017, 07:02 PM
That was so hard to read I never made it through it. Between the all caps, no punctuation, misspelled words, and no paragraphs I just couldn't get through it. And that's not to mention the totally incomprehensible sentences. Did I ever see a period? I don't think I did.

Surely the guy must have been drunk. He's not helping the Ole Miss image with that little writeup.

Mutt the Hoople
11-20-2017, 08:04 PM
Something tells me this is TCREB
http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/attachments/f38/43797d1328542935-weird-question-need-direct-magnet-energy-high-tech-tinfoil-hat.jpg

BulldogDX55
11-21-2017, 09:38 AM
Pulled from SPS, it seems that bcreb gave us a part 2 at 3AM this morning.

The HELL,with those DAMN MSUX PLAYER'S LEO LEWIS & Kobe Jones,I'm telling you Matt Luke will have our team ready to go to war as he did,when ,I set on the 50 yardline 4rows High Behind the Ole Miss Bench,when Melvin Smith agged the fight on as I was told by an Ole Miss Rebel Football Player, From my Hometown &-he told me as he was waiting at the Dressing Room area where the Ole Miss Buses where going to pull up & he had his uniform packed & had to go home,for Thanksgiving,but he told me,that Tub had warned them ,that something would happen he just didn't know when.He told me they hadn't cut the grass to try and slow down the speed of RB'S John Avery a furst Round Draft Pick,by the Dolphins,plus Deuce McAllister another First Round Draft Pick of the Saints,plus Ken Lucas a very High draft Pick of the Seahawks,and our WR speed,and they left the sprinklers on all night long.The Ole Miss Buses pulled up ,and they had their wife & husband calls,plus were pushing on the side of the buses making them rock,& were trying to block the bus door on the First Bus the Offense Bus,but Big Todd Wade cleared,their damn asses out of the way.We won the fight & we won the game on the great 2=point conversion catch by Cory Peterson as the football went right over
Matt Luke's head & he was blocking,that big black noseguard,from Pasqaguloa,that out weighed Matt Luke by about 75-100 lbs,and he frabbed his crotch at the West Side bences after MSUX scooped up a funble in a driving rain storm,when Stewart Patridge was hit,and funbled at the MSUX 25 yardline with around a minute to go in the game& the big white DE scooped it up and returned it for,a TD,and Jackyl went for 2 points & got it to make the score 16-0 & thank you Brad Lott who knew,that sorry ass piece of crap,being he was,from Pasqaguola MS,and Brad went down ,and gave him an earfull and our weak LEADERS TRIED TO KEEP BRAD TO COMING TO AMY OLE MISS SPORTS GAMES ,For around 5 year's,what a Joke our Leaders were.Matt Luke had a torn Ligament & blocking ,that big heavy ass Bastard,and had to come out one play to have something adguted on his knee bra ce,but he was avWarrior just Like Taylor Polk,that you would want on your side on a Brawl.Roell the WR ,from Florida caught the TD with less,than a minute to go in the game,and Cory Peterson wghat a catch he made right before it hit the field,and THEIR WAS ALOT OF SICK MSUX FANS IT KNOCKED ,THEM OUT OF A BOWL GAME & The Rebels went to Detroit to play Randy Moss,and qb Cgad Penningtong an xBFL QB,for the Jets and Dolphins.We won a great game & I was tgeir & Deuce showed out & let the Ole Miss Fans see what kind of a special gtreat RB Deuce was abd what he was going to be,for Ole Miss the Next 3 Years.
I can promise you if I was on our offensive football side of the team,I would make sure,that Leo Lewis wouldn't leave,that fueld walking,and that's a DAMN FACT & ANY OTHER MSUX PLAYERS ,THAT WERE INTERVIEWED LIKE SIMMONS & Gay & Kobe Jones!!!! They would have a bullseye on them. GO STRAIGHT TO HELL ROSEBLOW & MSUX PLAYERS & FANS YOU'VE BEEN BUYING PLAYER'S NEW CARS LIKE RB KD HILL, FROM COLUMBUS MS WHO HAS A 2015 Blue Dodge Charger Nascar Style,and he got arrested for going 120 mph in those very fast cars with the wide Nascar style Tires,and sit low to the Ground,then Willie Gay Got a new Black Dodge Charger Nascar Style ,with Red Leather Seats & if they have Dayt

Political Hack
11-21-2017, 09:41 AM
I gave up about 3 lines in, but that?s how most of them start talking when I bring up football these days.

Coursesuper
11-21-2017, 09:44 AM
Pulled from SPS, it seems that bcreb gave us a part 2 at 3AM this morning.

If they are coming off the tracks badly now how bad will it be after they get smacked and then the sactions come out. The level of meltdown will be beyond epic.

gtowndawg
11-21-2017, 10:05 AM
I can't bring myself to even read it. Hurts my eyes.

BB30
11-21-2017, 10:16 AM
This has to be a joke. There is literally no human being out there this dumb. I am surprised he even knows how to use a computer, much less log in and post on a message board.

parabrave
11-21-2017, 11:34 AM

AW Mongo Like Sheriff Bart.

sandwolf
11-21-2017, 12:33 PM
This has to be a joke. There is literally no human being out there this dumb. I am surprised he even knows how to use a computer, much less log in and post on a message board.

It's no joke. He posts over there regularly and every post is like that. I think he is really old and has lost it.

DCdawg
11-21-2017, 03:55 PM
This has to be the Shute (sp?) guy, right?