PDA

View Full Version : Do I Have This Straight?

ShotgunDawg
11-20-2017, 08:03 AM
As I wake up this morning:

- An OM booster is suing a former OM player?s step dad
- An OM booster is suing 2 Mississippi State players.
- An OM player has retained counsel to sue OM

In the words of the Dark Lord, ?How did we get here??

Unreal!!! Somebody wake me up

Pollodawg
11-20-2017, 08:17 AM
It’s funny that lawsuits work both ways. There’ll be a few more.

shannondawg
11-20-2017, 08:21 AM
I'm waiting to see how Yancy spins this.

Has anyone see Shay Patterson on the sidelines? Usually tv show injured stars on the sidelines, but I might have missed seeing him, but I don't think so. When I heard rumblings about the lawsuit several weeks ago, I just figured it was Shay Shay and his parents pissed off about having to move to a trailer.

Spiderman
11-20-2017, 08:49 AM
I'm just hoping Mr. Anderson and Mars are trying to sign up more.

A new Devastation, Inc that would put Skandar Akbar to shame.

I've seen 2 common sense Rebs out of them all post that Freeze really f**cked them and the program. The rest blame State and the NCAA.

Train a coming.

Jack Lambert
11-20-2017, 09:02 AM
What's that saying involving chickens and roosting?

msstatelp1
11-20-2017, 09:04 AM
I missed the Booster/ Step dad thing. Who's suing who in it?

Todd4State
11-20-2017, 09:05 AM

I've seen 2 common sense Rebs out of them all post that Freeze really f**cked them and the program. The rest blame State and the NCAA.

Train a coming.

If Freeze had done to MSU what is about to happen to Ole Miss we wouldn't allow him with 100 miles of campus.

Rumor I've heard is Freeze still hangs out with some of their major boosters. It's unbelievable if true.

Jack Lambert
11-20-2017, 09:07 AM
If Freeze had done to MSU what is about to happen to Ole Miss we wouldn't allow him with 100 miles of campus.

Rumor I've heard is Freeze still hangs out with some of their major boosters. It's unbelievable if true.

He's either their cult leader, spiritual leader or he's swinging with them.

BrunswickDawg
I missed the Booster/ Step dad thing. Who's suing who in it?

Rebel Rags/Warren suing Miller - Tunsil's Stepdad - as part of the Leo, Kobe, Miller, NCAA, "unnamed Head Coach at unnamed university" conspiracy lawsuit.

BrunswickDawg
He's either their cult leader, spiritual leader or he's swinging with them.

All 3

Msujd164
11-20-2017, 09:18 AM
Not to mention Dr. Yancy has all but diagnosed the starting QB with a concussion.

Spiderman
11-20-2017, 09:43 AM

Freeze also posts on Twitter he's "taking a break until the new year on Twitter"

He's so predictable

SailingDawg
11-20-2017, 09:53 AM
Freeze also posts on Twitter he's "taking a break until the new year on Twitter"

He's so predictable

He posted today (or last night) asking for former player's contact information.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-20-2017, 11:08 AM

This is VERY true. He was at Old Waverly a couple weeks ago with some of them.

msstatelp1
11-20-2017, 11:15 AM
Rebel Rags/Warren suing Miller - Tunsil's Stepdad - as part of the Leo, Kobe, Miller, NCAA, "unnamed Head Coach at unnamed university" conspiracy lawsuit.

Thanks. With everything that's happening RR had slipped my mind. Gonna need a program to keep up at this rate.

Hasu Dackds
11-20-2017, 11:17 AM

Train a coming.

For the 100th time, IT'S NOT 'FREEZE'. Freeze is just a small part of their corruption. He's nothing compared to their network (ironically) of boosters. Freeze is simply a symptom of the problem. He just happened to be able to coach a little bit. Nothing is going to change with these clowns once the NCAA issues their ruling.

msstate7
11-20-2017, 11:22 AM
For the 100th time, IT'S NOT 'FREEZE'. Freeze is just a small part of their corruption. He's nothing compared to their network (ironically) of boosters. Freeze is simply a symptom of the problem. He just happened to be able to coach a little bit. Nothing is going to change with these clowns once the NCAA issues their ruling.

I agree. Freeze did what they wanted him to do. No reason to be mad at him except he got sloppy

Sacrifice
11-20-2017, 11:24 AM

No doubt, after Mullen kicked there ass 3 years in a row and said we?ll never lose to that school again, the Boosters lost it and took over.

yjnkdawg
11-20-2017, 11:26 AM

That's what those type boosters wanted. A con-man who was also a puppet for them. If it hadn't been for Nutt and Mars, Freeze would still probably be OM's Head Coach for now.

Tbonewannabe
11-20-2017, 11:34 AM
That's what those type boosters wanted. A con-man who was also a puppet for them. If it hadn't been for Nutt and Mars, Freeze would still probably be OM's Head Coach for now.

They fired Cut because he wouldn't go all in on the Network. Look at their hires since Cut, Ogre is the person that allegedly helped set up the Network, and Freeze was there when it was done. Freeze was all for going along and being the face of the program and all that entails. It will be interesting if they hire another sleaze bag or if they hire someone like Cut to clean up the program. You will never get all of the Network out of the program but you can put a stop to Recruitapoloza with hookers and booze.

Dallas_Dawg
11-20-2017, 11:57 AM
Go look it up, but he said he's going off social media and wanted his former players to email him. Gave out his new EMAIL ADDRESS on his twitter! What a dumb ****.
And no wonder he's going off twitter for the end of the year. It has nothing to do with being a Christian and devoting this time to Christ, it has to do with the sanctions being announced. What a tool

Jack Lambert
11-20-2017, 11:59 AM
Go look it up, but he said he's going off social media and wanted his former players to email him. Gave out his new EMAIL ADDRESS on his twitter! What a dumb ****.
And no wonder he's going off twitter for the end of the year. It has nothing to do with being a Christian and devoting this time to Christ, it has to do with the sanctions being announced. What a tool

You really think that?*******:)

Dolphus Raymond
11-20-2017, 02:22 PM

Train a coming.
Only if Akbar does not "load his boot". When his boot is "loaded", all bets are off.

Ezsoil
11-20-2017, 05:29 PM

I beg to differ Freeze has long been a part of the corruption... this goes back to Oher, which got him the job as recruiting coordinator, which allowed Freeze and Saunders to set up the Wayne County testing center and get Powe onto the field even though he couldn't read....which led to the "Network" hiring him as HC as he had proven to be a "Team Player" and look the other way....but as the NCAA proved, the Staff not only was complicit, they coordinated the interaction with the boosters. ...I'm sorry but all of this does not get done without Freeze...

Mimi's Babies
11-20-2017, 06:24 PM

Does one of those boosters own a construction company in Columbus or a dirt work company out of West Point???

Mimi's Babies
11-20-2017, 06:26 PM
You really think that?*******:)

I smell a RAT -- getting ready to blow OM up...... with those former players statements??? (Thinking out side the ole ______ box)

the59dawg
11-20-2017, 06:56 PM

He was at OW this past Friday with his sunglass disguise on.