PDA

View Full Version : the weiner boy

bully99
09-27-2013, 09:23 PM
I don't have a dog in the fight but this weiner fella has been dogging prep all night..saying refs are cheating for prep etc. Didn't somebody say he tries to act black on the radio.

CadaverDawg
09-27-2013, 09:35 PM
I don't have a dog in the fight but this weiner fella has been dogging prep all night..saying refs are cheating for prep etc. Didn't somebody say he tries to act black on the radio.

He also said Clinton "WILL UPSET MADISON CENTRAL TONIGHT". Clinton trails 44-7 with a few minutes left in the game. Weiner is sounding like one lately. I really wish Clinton could get back to their old winning ways though. It is better for Central MS when Clinton, Madison, NW Rankin, Brandon are good IMO. By the way, NWRankin got shut out by freaking warren Central tonight like 24-0. NW is officially in the shitter

WeWonItAll(Most)
09-27-2013, 11:40 PM
He also said Clinton "WILL UPSET MADISON CENTRAL TONIGHT". Clinton trails 44-7 with a few minutes left in the game. Weiner is sounding like one lately. I really wish Clinton could get back to their old winning ways though. It is better for Central MS when Clinton, Madison, NW Rankin, Brandon are good IMO. By the way, NWRankin got shut out by freaking warren Central tonight like 24-0. NW is officially in the shitter
NWR has been in the shitter since Hurt was hired. The only reason he did good his first year was because he had a huge offensive line and a RB that could have possibly played D1 somewhere if he could keep his head on straight. And when he was forced to throw, which would only be when he was down late in the 4th quarter, he had Humphries (the baseball player) to bail his ass out. He was a pretty damn good high school QB, just didn't quite have the speed.