PDA

View Full Version : Yanci telling the Sheep Luke played Hawaiian Punch with a concussion

Kyper
11-19-2017, 01:06 PM
Yanci is telling the Spirit Cult that Tamoo was "knocked into Texas and dizzy the entire 2nd half". That's why they couldn't move the ball in the 2nd half and lost. So he was concussed and OM/Luke kept playing him anyway? After they played Patterson the 2nd half with a torn knee ligament?

OM doesn't care about it's own players when injured and Boosters secretly record conversations as well as sue recruits. Yeah boy, that's going to help future recruiting.

ShotgunDawg
11-19-2017, 01:11 PM
If true, then concussion protocol would basically render him ineligible for Thursday.

If he plays Thursday, then that means Yancy is lying.

Who is their backup now?

Hasu Dackds
11-19-2017, 01:20 PM
He probably didn't realize he was making the coaching staff look bad by saying that. Just more excuses. And, he's pretty dumb.

basedog
11-19-2017, 01:21 PM
Mistakes were made.......again********

Todd4State
11-19-2017, 01:26 PM
If true, then concussion protocol would basically render him ineligible for Thursday.

Who is their backup now?

I'm pretty sure the coaches didn't want that getting out if he's not talking out of his ass again. Really bad look either way. Especially in light of the fact that they tried to play Shea Patterson with a torn ligament in his knee.

starkvegasdawg
11-19-2017, 01:29 PM

Who is their backup now?

Unless they ignore the protocol or claim he passed it and put him back out there just to try and win. Already shown the kids? health means nothing to them.

ShotgunDawg
11-19-2017, 01:33 PM
Unless they ignore the protocol or claim he passed it and put him back out there just to try and win. Already shown the kids? health means nothing to them.

Then Ta’amu could sue the school for the amount of their next bowl share.

Jack Lambert
11-19-2017, 01:36 PM
I am saying it is bull shit. Too much is being made of head injuries now days and I can't see a coach threatening his career or law suit over doing that.

Todd4State
11-19-2017, 01:42 PM
I am saying it is bull shit. Too much is being made of head injuries now days and I can't see a coach threatening his career or law suit over doing that.

If there was a school that would do it- it would be Ole Miss.

WinningIsRelentless
11-19-2017, 01:49 PM
Yanci is spewing that trying to keep the interim tag from being removed. Um is up shi$ creek without a paddle

Dawgology
11-19-2017, 01:50 PM
If this is actually true it needs to be reported to the NCAA immediately and let them step in. There is NO reason to jeapordize a kids life. I get ate up with college football but you have to draw a line somewhere. There always another game.

Bully13
11-19-2017, 01:53 PM
Then Ta’amu could sue the school for the amount of their next bowl share.

If he's still alive to see said bowl game.

parabrave
11-19-2017, 01:55 PM
He is leading the anti Luke crowd, which is probably a very large segment of their fanbase, in ensuring that Luke is let go. But lets see, recording recruits, suing recruits and knowingly playing hurt players really helps recruiting.

TrapGame
11-19-2017, 01:56 PM
This shows you how dumb Yancy really is. Even if true you don't post this to calm the flock. This means Luke gives zero damns about the players.

QuadrupleOption
11-19-2017, 02:02 PM
If Yancy is lying about this, at what point does OM officially kick his ass to the curb and refuse him access to any of their games or functions?

There's no way if I was AD I'd let a psychopath like this guy rep my school.

Spiderman
11-19-2017, 03:51 PM
Don't know if he was or not but after the targeting call I think, when he came to the sideline during the review and took his helmet off, he was pretty blinky eyed. I thought at the time he looked a little woozy, but after he went back in I figured he may do that all the time blinking wise.

BulldogBear
11-19-2017, 03:56 PM
Don't ya'll see this is setting up the excuse for why he throws three picks, one for 6, and gets sacked 5-7 times Thursday night? He'll be "okay" to play but not at the top of his game. Gotta make it look like he's still gonna be Heisman Candidate next year for the 'Croots.

Rebs still in the rise**

STATEBALLIN
11-19-2017, 04:05 PM
Reminds me of the 2013 egg bowl when bro Wallace stunk it up. Yanci said he was getting over the flu which is they lost and he played bad

1bigdawg
11-19-2017, 04:16 PM
Rebs still in the rise**

UNMTTT**

yjnkdawg
11-19-2017, 04:33 PM

Who is their backup now?

Jason Pellerin I imagine.

Spiderman
11-19-2017, 04:38 PM
The Hawaiian will have to be in a coma not to play.

yjnkdawg
11-19-2017, 04:38 PM
It looks likes Yancy put his foot in his mouth again bigtime, either way this plays out.

Pollodawg
11-19-2017, 04:42 PM
The Hawaiian will have to be in a coma not to play.
You really do love you some OM.

MeridianDog
11-19-2017, 05:26 PM
Yanci is as full of crap as a Christmas Goose. There is no way the guy had a concussion. In compliance with SEC and NCAA guidelines there was a team Doctor on the sidelines who was required to look at him. If he had a concussion the doctor was required to hold him from play. If he didn't, he was 100% guilty of malpractice and NO DOCTOR would violate that oath and risk his practice and future as a doctor, even for a football game. Not only would the school be liable, but the Doctor would also be fully liable for such a decision. His ability to practice would be over today if he did that yesterday.

Saying, "It was an important game and we needed him on the field." would not gain him anything with the State Medical board, and even less with TV's "One Call, That's All." and "If you can't come to us, we'll come to you" lawyers.

Yanci is a Jerk off. That's all he showed.

msstate7
11-19-2017, 05:31 PM
Yanci is as full of crap as a Christmas Goose. There is no way the guy had a concussion. In compliance with SEC and NCAA guidelines there was a team Doctor on the sidelines who was required to look at him. If he had a concussion the doctor was required to hold him from play. If he didn't, he was 100% guilty of malpractice and NO DOCTOR would violate that oath and risk his practice and future as a doctor, even for a football game. Not only would the school be liable, but the Doctor would also be fully liable for such a decision. His ability to practice would be over today if he did that yesterday.

Saying, "It was an important game and we needed him on the field." would not gain him anything with the State Medical board, and even less with TV's "One Call, That's All." and "If you can't come to us, we'll come to you" lawyers.

The Seahawks skipped out on concussion protocol vs cards last week with Russell Wilson. It can be done

Commercecomet24
11-19-2017, 05:49 PM
The Seahawks skipped out on concussion protocol vs cards last week with Russell Wilson. It can be done

Yeah unfortunately it still happens, probably more than we realize. I?ve seen guys get knocked out look dizzy and they?re back in there next Series.

Spiderman
11-19-2017, 06:26 PM
You really do love you some OM.

???

Spiderman
11-19-2017, 06:29 PM

agree, but only if a doctor checks him. If he doesn't complain, without showing obvious signs or symptoms, a doctor may not have checked him during the game. They don't just check everybody that walks off the field. I have been thinking that soon there will be a rule on every targeting call, the victim of if will soon be required to under go a test.

ob dog
11-19-2017, 06:44 PM
Pelligrin tore up knees in second half

Dawgology
11-19-2017, 06:44 PM

Yep and Ole Miss is KNOWN for following all of the rules.

ob dog
11-19-2017, 06:47 PM
Pellerin tore up knee in second half

Spiderman
11-19-2017, 06:52 PM

That was Pettway

msstate7
11-19-2017, 06:55 PM
That was Pettway

THink he talking about pennamon

Spiderman
11-19-2017, 06:59 PM
Yep and Ole Miss is KNOWN for following all of the rules.

I can Guaran-Damn-Tee no coach told him to go have the doctor check him. It was ...."are you good?"

"Yeah, I'm good"

"Ok, get back out there"

Then, over beers while breaking done film, Fat Boy takes call from Chuck and says " Hell, we didn't do good cause he was dizzy" Chuck tells Yancy, and dumbass Yancy , because he is a moron and simpleton, runs to make the excuse to his sheep. Then realizes the shit storm.

Spiderman
11-19-2017, 07:00 PM
THink he talking about pennamon

Correct Pettway pop in my head for some reason.

Cooterpoot
11-19-2017, 07:08 PM
I’m liking all this talk sbout Luke playing hurt players and Taggart chasing. Distraction and bitching is good.

turkish
11-19-2017, 07:39 PM
Is Fancy crawfishing now? That's a pretty serious accusation for him to make.

bulldogcountry1
11-19-2017, 10:22 PM
I guarantee there is one person in this story that needs to have their head examined by a doctor.

MSUDAWGFAN
11-20-2017, 09:35 AM
Yeah unfortunately it still happens, probably more than we realize. I?ve seen guys get knocked out look dizzy and they?re back in there next Series.

It sure seemed that it happened when we played UMASS with Comis.

RougeDawg
11-20-2017, 02:25 PM
It looks likes Yancy put his foot in his mouth again bigtime, either way this plays out.

Wonder if he can tell the difference in taste from the other body part he usually has in his mouth?

Jack Lambert
11-20-2017, 02:27 PM

That looked horrible.

Covercorner2
11-20-2017, 02:30 PM
It sure seemed that it happened when we played UMASS with Comis.

Wut?