PDA

View Full Version : We need to be aware of keeping our composure in the egg bowl!

Bodaski
11-19-2017, 11:54 AM
You can bet they will be taunting trying to get some of our players like Leo and others on defense to get unsportsmanlike penalties and players ejected. They have nothing to play for and a victory to them would include having some of our key players on the shelf for our bowl game. It will start pregame. There is so much that has happened in this rivalry. By the way, I've wondered if any of the Bulldog nation tailgaters invited Yanci Porter to tailgate with them????

msbulldog
11-19-2017, 12:23 PM
You can bet they will be taunting trying to get some of our players like Leo and others on defense to get unsportsmanlike penalties and players ejected. They have nothing to play for and a victory to them would include having some of our key players on the shelf for our bowl game. It will start pregame. There is so much that has happened in this rivalry. By the way, I've wondered if any of the Bulldog nation tailgaters invited Yanci Porter to tailgate with them????

Coach, I bet there won't be a big Mississippi presences at the EB and if they do show up, I bet they don't make much noise.

Liverpooldawg
11-19-2017, 12:32 PM
That is definitely going to happen. We lost our cool a bit yesterday at times. It needs to be drummed into our players to expect it, and not to give them what they want by retaliating.

the59dawg
11-19-2017, 01:34 PM

Yep. The rebs had 9 penalties in Q4 for about 100 yds. More penalty yardage than the whole prev 3 qtrs.

Jack Lambert
11-19-2017, 01:37 PM
To be honest we don't have to worry about what goes on the field. We are not on the field. what we need to be worried about is showing up at the game stadium and supporting our team.

cubswillwinitonedaydawg
11-19-2017, 01:42 PM
Somebody please post the Will Ferrell speech.

Reason2succeed
11-19-2017, 01:49 PM
Good post. Someone tell Sweat, Dantzler and Abram to keep it between the whistles. I trust Simmons. He knows how to punk another team with containment.

QuadrupleOption
11-19-2017, 02:04 PM
All their fanboys assured us they were going to come at us last year too and they laid down. I don't doubt they'll play hard for a half but once we get rolling they'll lay down and take it like the good little bitches they are.

Dallas_Dawg
11-19-2017, 03:26 PM
I?ve been worried about this all year. I also hope that they don?t take cheap shots and try to injure our players. Then a brawl would be imminent.
I?ve always been told that when you fight somebody that has nothing to lose, be ready for anything

HereComesTheSpiral
11-19-2017, 03:35 PM
Somebody please post the Will Ferrell speech.

https://m.popkey.co/44efb6/maMEX.gif

Bully13
11-19-2017, 03:44 PM
We damn well better be prepared. This game reminds me of Mullen's 1st egg bowl. Tsun is still playing good enough to beat us if we come out flat. I was expecting a total collapse by now from them but they seem to be hanging in there. However if we bring it, we truck them.

Coursesuper
11-19-2017, 03:49 PM
Yep. The rebs had 9 penalties in Q4 for about 100 yds. More penalty yardage than the whole prev 3 qtrs.

A great deal of the reason for this is lack of depth and conditioning, when you get tired you grab and get sloppy. Exactly what happened to them last night. If A&M had a competent OC they would have scored more late.

But to the point they will come out with their sucks open and flowing bullshit as soon as they hit the field.

DeputyDawg94
11-19-2017, 03:53 PM
I worry more about their fans starting something with one of ours to try and get video of a cowbell usd as a weapon. If they do you can look for them to try to get the cowbells banned. I can't make it because of work but yall who are going need to look out for each other.
Could see this happen solely out of spite.

Jack Lambert
11-19-2017, 03:59 PM
I worry more about their fans starting something with one of ours to try and get video of a cowbell usd as a weapon. If they do you can look for them to try to get the cowbells banned. I can't make it because of work but yall who are going need to look out for each other.
Could see this happen solely out of spite.

Their hate is pretty deep.

yjnkdawg
11-19-2017, 04:45 PM
Hopefully they don't have another Trae Elston clone. He was one of the dirtiest players in the SEC. He ranks up there with Nick Fairley of Auburn.

WSOPdawg
11-19-2017, 04:45 PM
Good post. Someone tell Sweat, Dantzler and Abram to keep it between the whistles. I trust Simmons. He knows how to punk another team with containment.

Oh, you can bet Simmon's pre-game antics (which I loved) against LSU and Bama will definitely re-appear Thursday night as he let's TCUN know who's house they're coming in to. I love the swagger this guy shows!!! Can't wait for Thursday night.

Pollodawg
11-19-2017, 04:51 PM
That entire fan base is unhinged.