PDA

View Full Version : Coach 34, can we not get Aeris the ball

HoopsDawg
11-18-2017, 05:54 PM
in more ways than just slamming him up the middle on the read option and the occasional counter?

Jack Lambert
11-18-2017, 06:01 PM
He's a bruiser not a sprinter.

HoopsDawg
11-18-2017, 06:03 PM
He's a bruiser not a sprinter.

Any of our backs though. To have a QB that is a hell of a runner, we have the least creative running game possible when it comes to our backs.

chef dixon
11-18-2017, 06:04 PM
I don't love going away from Gibson after the fumble. Bad idea to start him but I think we still need to try to get him the ball 5 times a game at least.

HoopsDawg
11-18-2017, 06:05 PM
I don't love going away from Gibson after the fumble. Bad idea to start him but I think we still need to try to get him the ball 5 times a game at least.

Feed Kylin. Amazing watching these UGA backs and how valuable that burst can be especially from Sony Michel.

the59dawg
11-18-2017, 06:09 PM
Feed Kylin. Amazing watching these UGA backs and how valuable that burst can be especially from Sony Michel.

Amen.

Coach34
11-18-2017, 06:26 PM
Dont get me started about today. I'll post in the morning

Liverpooldawg
11-18-2017, 06:30 PM

Gibson started the next series, and did nothing.

ShotgunDawg
11-18-2017, 06:31 PM

Agree. The burst those guys have is huge for them.

I'd love to see more Kylin or to get a 5 star running back.

As much as I love Kylin, I have a feeling we'll be missing not getting Cam Akers soon.

I'd love to see our offense with a game breaking RB

In fact, if I could add a 5 star to this team at any position, I may choose RB. WR would be the other option, but considering our scheme, I'm not sure that would be more valuable than a 5 star RB

Liverpooldawg
11-18-2017, 06:31 PM
Dont get me started about today. I'll post in the morning

We played like crap all the way around, coaches, players, everybody. But we won the game, and on the road. That's the bottom line.

Todd4State
11-18-2017, 06:44 PM

As much as I love Kylin, I have a feeling we'll be missing not getting Cam Akers soon.

In fact, if I could add a 5 star to this team at any position, I may choose RB. WR would be the other option, but considering our scheme, I'm not sure that would be more valuable than a 5 star RB

Kylin Hill is a game breaking RB but he's a freshman and you have to wait your turn at running back if you play for us. See the Brandon Holloway excuse of the week the past two years.

We would be more effective with a two running back system and I have seen a few two running back sets.

msstate7
11-18-2017, 06:46 PM

Give me 5 star CB. If we had a guy that could lock down the opposing teams best, we would be very, very good on defense

Coursesuper
11-18-2017, 06:57 PM
Kylin Hill is a game breaking RB but he's a freshman and you have to wait your turn at running back if you play for us. See the Brandon Holloway excuse of the week the past two years.

We would be more effective with a two running back system and I have seen a few two running back sets.

Um No, we will not be effective that way, we have two ball carriers in the back field already. If we put another in there then the numbers dont work and we are much easier to defend.

shoeless joe
11-18-2017, 06:58 PM
Gibson started the next series, and did nothing.

Pretty sure he never saw the field again after the fumble.

Announcer said he was in but it was aeris