PDA

View Full Version : Anybody remember the 2000 Pig game?

Indndawg
11-18-2017, 04:31 PM
well it didn't happen, aGAIN

Commercecomet24
11-18-2017, 04:33 PM
Yeah I do. That was crushing. Freezing Cold nasty terrible loss. It sucked.

Liverpooldawg
11-18-2017, 04:36 PM
well it didn't happen, aGAIN

Oh yeah. That was miserable.

IMissJack
11-18-2017, 04:37 PM
There is always a chance of this happening against Arky as long a we play them the week after Bama. It is a huge advantage for them. They also play LSU the week after Bama.

RocketDawg
11-18-2017, 04:51 PM
That's the game where an extra point length field goal miss (on a sloppy, muddy field) kept us out of Atlanta and put us in Shreveport, if I recall correctly.

Maroonthirteen
11-18-2017, 05:46 PM
That's the game where an extra point length field goal miss (on a sloppy, muddy field) kept us out of Atlanta and put us in Shreveport, if I recall correctly.

Yep. I recall the ball was flat on the ground when it was kicked an never got off the ground.

I recall my wife had a blanket that was a sheet of ice after the sleet and temp
Drop. Miserable day.

Indndawg
11-18-2017, 05:46 PM

But we got a great snow bowl game too

Cooterpoot
11-18-2017, 05:52 PM
The SEC screws us with the scheduling. They should have to change things up every couple years.

JoseBrown
11-18-2017, 06:03 PM
I remember. I got a speeding ticket on 25 on the way to the game. The Trooper was passing through when he got me, then didn’t turn in the ticket. At least not for a year or so after. I kept calling to pay it, and they kept telling me they had no record of it. Finally, one evening driving home from the Delta years later it burned me. I got pulled over in Rolling Fork and taken to jail. Fortunately, I had the original ticket with all the notes I took from not being allowed to pay it. They let me go after I wrote $300+ in checks for my violations. Someone intervened on my part, unbeknownst to me at the time, because the police chief called the next day to see if I had gotten everything taken care of and tore up my checks...

Jack Lambert
11-18-2017, 06:05 PM
I was worried we would end up going for a field goal and Arky get revenge for 2015 and block it.

Maroonthirteen
11-18-2017, 06:19 PM
I remember. I got a speeding ticket on 25 on the way to the game. The Trooper was passing through when he got me, then didn’t turn in the ticket. At least not for a year or so after. I kept calling to pay it, and they kept telling me they had no record of it. Finally, one evening driving home from the Delta years later it burned me. I got pulled over in Rolling Fork and taken to jail. Fortunately, I had the original ticket with all the notes I took from not being allowed to pay it. They let me go after I wrote $300+ in checks for my violations. Someone intervened on my part, unbeknownst to me at the time, because the police chief called the next day to see if I had gotten everything taken care of and tore up my checks...

Wow!