PDA

View Full Version : Finebaum on Gameday....

maroonmania
11-18-2017, 10:26 AM
At this point I've just decided that Finebaum is getting pushed (or paid) by Sexton to push Mullen's name for every P5 coaching vacancy available. Its literally the only active coach out there that Paul knows to say. Doesn't even mention names from good G5 schools. Only others mentioned are guys that are without coaching jobs currently like Gruden and Kelly.

iPat09
11-18-2017, 10:31 AM
That look Tebow gave him after that Mullen comment was gold.

starkvegasdawg
11-18-2017, 10:37 AM
He is still pissed his BFF Freeze is gone.

Dawg61
11-18-2017, 10:40 AM
Finebaum

Who?

Token Bammer
11-18-2017, 10:47 AM
Paul is a idiot and probably doesn't know any other potential coaching candidates outside of Kelly and Gruden. Paul knows nothing about coaching football, or just football in general.

TrapGame
11-18-2017, 10:50 AM
Not once has Paul said he has heard that Dan himself is interested in the TN job. Although that rumor has crept up on TN boards.

JoseBrown
11-18-2017, 11:42 AM
Dan scares the shit out of Pawl. Pawl doesn’t want poor ole Mittippi State to be any good. He railed on Jackie till the NCAA got rid of him, and he’s doing his damnest to promote Dan out of here.

lastmajordog
11-18-2017, 11:46 AM
OT.....SEC network talking about ?history? of tailgating on the old RR track outside Georgia.....got news for them......my family was tailgating on the old track outside DAVIS WADE in @ late 60?s ......it was great till BC starting roping it off in the 80?s........

Dawgology
11-18-2017, 11:52 AM
Dan scares the shit out of Pawl. Pawl doesn’t want poor ole Mittippi State to be any good. He railed on Jackie till the NCAA got rid of him, and he’s doing his damnest to promote Dan out of here.

**** Paul Finebaum (FPF)!

msbulldog
11-18-2017, 11:53 AM
Yep. I have been reading and listening to Pawlllll for years.
Now the most important question about Finebuam is whether Paul looks like a Dik with ears or not? I put this question before this board, yes or no?

Mutt the Hoople
11-18-2017, 11:54 AM
Paul doesn't give a shit about sports. He just knows how to push everybody's buttons. In the late '90's, bammers and Ole Miss Rebel fans despised Paul because he said bad things about them....they hated him so much, they listened to his show and would call in incessantly to tell him how much they hated him...he laughed all the way to the bank.

Now, he slobbers alll over the Alabama and the Ole Miss Rebels because they are the biggest SEC Network viewers, and he also has the same agent as many of their coaches...and Dan Mullen. He's doing Dan a solid by pimping him out so he can get a huge raise.

JoseBrown
11-18-2017, 11:59 AM
Yep. I have been reading and listening to Pawlllll for years.
Now the most important question about Finebuam is whether Paul looks like a Dik with ears or not? I put this question before this board, yes or no?

Nailed it. Methinks he could use a circumcision...ears or side-hair, one or the other gotta go!

Dallas_Dawg
11-18-2017, 12:07 PM
How the hell is Ole Miss the biggest sec network viewers with bama?
Finebaum is from Memphis and has Ole Miss friends

Liverpooldawg
11-18-2017, 12:10 PM
Finebaum is toting water for Ole Miss like he always does. We fall for it every time.

Mutt the Hoople
11-18-2017, 01:51 PM
Finebaum is toting water for Ole Miss like he always does. We fall for it every time.

I remember back in the late '90's, the only thing he ever said about Ole Miss was how they were a bunch of bitches after Memphis State beat them in 1967.

Liverpooldawg
11-18-2017, 01:53 PM
I remember back in the late '90's, the only thing he ever said about Ole Miss was how they were a bunch of bitches after Memphis State beat them in 1966.

Not sinc Freeze went up there.

hobiedawg
11-18-2017, 04:14 PM
Maybe Hugh shared some phone numbers with Pawwwwl.