PDA

View Full Version : Here in Fayetteville and sports radio is fun

Coach007
11-17-2017, 06:57 PM
Seems they all want Bert gone. One guy preached a sermon.... seriously louder... and louder... and louder.

Spiderman
11-17-2017, 07:05 PM
Tomorrow may determine is fate. Plays it close or wins, I think he lives until the next game, which will be just like this one.

Then again, after the Iron Bowl, if they have no shot at Gus, do they pull the trigger?

But if State can rolled them fairly bad, he's done.

Reason2succeed
11-17-2017, 07:08 PM
He’s already gone regardless.

Coach007
11-17-2017, 07:17 PM
Tomorrow may determine is fate. Plays it close or wins, I think he lives until the next game, which will be just like this one.

Then again, after the Iron Bowl, if they have no shot at Gus, do they pull the trigger?

No.. he is gone. Listening to the hawg announcers, rhey even want him gone. His wife better be house shopping.

It's worse rhan anything I have ever heard with us.

Coach007
11-17-2017, 07:18 PM
Lol!!! They are talking Mullen now. Giving him props

Statecoachingblows**
11-17-2017, 08:36 PM
Seems they all want Bert gone. One guy preached a sermon.... seriously louder... and louder... and louder.

Ok a weekly basis I hope our opponent gives us a Sirmon***

lefty96
11-17-2017, 10:40 PM
Arkansas sports radio is the goddamm business when they are losing. Cannot be beat. Bert is gone. When the local Arkansas media starts in on a coach, it’s over. They got their marching orders on it from the school.

MeridianDog
11-17-2017, 10:50 PM

In that case, He Gone!

Coach007
11-17-2017, 10:58 PM
Arkansas sports radio is the goddamm business when they are losing. Cannot be beat. Bert is gone. When the local Arkansas media starts in on a coach, it’s over. They got their marching orders on it from the school.

It was awesome. The callers were better than Tammy

Liverpooldawg
11-17-2017, 11:12 PM
I remember being in Little Rock once when the SEC baseball tourney was going on. This was back when it wasn't on TV except for the final. Once the Swine were eliminated it was a non-event. The scores weren't even in the paper. I had to call home to find out how we did.

Maroonthirteen
11-17-2017, 11:26 PM

I was living there when Nutt was coaching. You're right. Every night was roast Houstons Nutts over every little detail. They were winning then. I can't imagine how ridiculous they are now losing every week.

Bubb Rubb
11-17-2017, 11:44 PM

Somebody wake me up when they FOIA Bert's phone records like they did with Nutt. That's a special level of crazy.

Bucky Dog
11-17-2017, 11:44 PM
We are here too. I agree they love their hogs but most people say they want us to win so they can get rid of Bert. Talked with the players tonight and I believe they know they cannot come out flat tomorrow or else. Simmons and McLaurin said they all know these last two game have to be wins or the season is a wash! They get it!! Simmons said he will pile drive Allen’s face into the turf tomorrow for me.

I gave Leo $10K and came up to my room****

Dawgology
11-18-2017, 12:14 AM
We are here too. I agree they love their hogs but most people say they want us to win so they can get rid of Bert. Talked with the players tonight and I believe they know they cannot come out flat tomorrow or else. Simmons and McLaurin said they all know these last two game have to be wins or the season is a wash! They get it!! Simmons said he will pile drive Allen’s face into the turf tomorrow for me.

I gave Leo $10K and came up to my room****

I’m telling y’all, this team is angry and hungry. They are hangry.

mstatefan91
11-18-2017, 12:25 AM
Hope Grantham knows how to scheme for tight end screens and just tight ends in general. That's all the Ark offense is.

Bert: ok bunch left, fake hand off, QB boots right, tightend leaks out underneath, BOOM FRIED CHICKEN!!