PDA

View Full Version : SDS on our game Saturday

starkvegasdawg
11-16-2017, 07:59 PM
And I quote:

The entire Mississippi State team could play this game hungover and still win, considering Arkansas is giving up 43.5 points to conference opponents this season.

Dental Dawg33
11-16-2017, 09:49 PM
Haha I saw that earlier. And I agree with the statement

BuckyIsAB****
11-16-2017, 11:34 PM
This is exactly why we better show up and play

MeridianDog
11-16-2017, 11:39 PM
It's a Trap.

Their QB got busted last week for driving and drinking

Please, no drinking before the game.

Please.

parabrave
11-17-2017, 02:19 AM
And I quote:

The entire Mississippi State team could play this game hungover and still win, considering Arkansas is giving up 43.5 points to conference opponents this season.

We tried that game preparation against Air Force at the Liberty Bowl. It didn't work out verywell for us that day.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-17-2017, 07:02 AM
I could see Arkansas playing way above their heads to keep their coach and MSU looking disinterested and unprepared..... Also their is some stat out there about teams winning percentage the week after playing Alabama is very low... But on the other hand, we could come up there mad and pissing vinegar and beat the crap out of Upig.

dickiedawg
11-17-2017, 07:26 AM
Who were they paraphrasing?*

MetEdDawg
11-17-2017, 08:10 AM
We win this game. Why? We are way better. They suck. We are well coached. They aren't. We do what we do and they won't be able to score enough to keep up.

Political Hack
11-17-2017, 09:01 AM
They have athletes that can play ball too.

Ari Gold
11-17-2017, 09:27 AM
That's sds just throwing bullshit out there. Trolling us. Hoping we get beat so they can write a huge piece on what a huge loss this was. And when we probably beat that ass it will be the ole nothing it see here beat a shitty team..

TrapGame
11-17-2017, 09:37 AM
They have athletes that can play ball too.

OM says don't bring that up.*

ShotgunDawg
11-17-2017, 09:38 AM
The thing that scares me about Arkansas' is that Beliema's offense has had our number over the past 3-5 years.

For whatever reason, we really struggle with what they do on offense.

We better come ready to play

Commercecomet24
11-17-2017, 09:51 AM
The thing that scares me about Arkansas' is that Beliema's offense has had our number over the past 3-5 years.

For whatever reason, we really struggle with what they do on offense.

We better come ready to play

You're right we have to come ready to play every SEC game. That being said we have only played arky 4 times with bert as head coach. 2013 they scored 17 points, 2014 they scored 10 points, 2015 they scored 50, last year 58. Last year was all on Sirmon period. 2015 was one of those really odd games that happens sometimes. Sure there could be a let down but I just don't see it happening.

basedog
11-17-2017, 09:53 AM
Some of you guys need to step away from the edge of the cliff. We will win, Arkansas sucks, we are a good team, we are better coached, we have team chemistry, we are playing for bigger things, they have coaching problems, 11 sucks more for a home team with a losing record and finally, we are the better team!

Dang a bunch of worry warts, be confident like our football team, hell they displayed it last Saturday!

Now I hope some of y'all will take your medicine and calm down******

Commercecomet24
11-17-2017, 09:54 AM
Some of you guys need to step away from the edge of the cliff. We will win, Arkansas sucks, we are a good team, we are better coached, we have team chemistry, we are playing for bigger things, they have coaching problems, 11 sucks more for a home team with a losing record and finally, we are the better team!

Dang a bunch of worry warts, be confident like our football team, hell they displayed it last Saturday!

Now I hope some of y'all will take your medicine and calm down******

+1