PDA

View Full Version : I notice before both LSU and Bama coaches watching our team warm up and taking notes.

Jack Lambert
11-16-2017, 02:38 PM
I don't think I paid attention to KY doing it or not. I got into the stadium a little later for that game. I did not notice our coaches doing the same I assume it is coming among schools to watch warm ups take notes, count the catches made and dropped are we doing the same but our guy is up in the press box doing it? Or is it something those two schools do but we don't?

Spiderman
11-16-2017, 02:47 PM
I don't think I paid attention to KY doing it or not. I got into the stadium a little later for that game. I did not notice our coaches doing the same I assume it is coming among schools to watch warm ups take notes, count the catches made and dropped are we doing the same but our guy is up in the press box doing it? Or is it something those two schools do but we don't?

Alot of times it's who is dressed out and who is not. A new guy getting a lot of reps. Hang time on punts and time of deep snappers to punter until ball is kicked. Same for place kickers.

Also who is limping around or favoring something. Lot of things like that. I'm sure State does it too.