PDA

View Full Version : Preseason Mullen

Lord McBuckethead
11-16-2017, 12:42 PM
Remember in the months leading up to the season, Mullen was calm and collected. Some of us said that he was like that in 2014, knowing he had something cooking in Starkville. Seems like he was right again. Only difference, he really cannot say this team is young anymore. They have seen battle. For the next two years, we are a seasoned team.

Lord McBuckethead
11-16-2017, 12:45 PM
Also, remember when UM was issuing their statement to the NOA that was basically, Hugh Freeze is a man of impeachable character. How dare you try to pin this on him. No way he would ever do it. Then after that 105 suck fest and two weeks later they fired him for making calls to brothels. Good times.

Hookers for Recruits is the question everyone needs to keep asking.

Tbonewannabe
11-16-2017, 12:53 PM
Also, remember when UM was issuing their statement to the NOA that was basically, Hugh Freeze is a man of impeachable character. How dare you try to pin this on him. No way he would ever do it. Then after that 105 suck fest and two weeks later they fired him for making calls to brothels. Good times.

Hookers for Recruits is the question everyone needs to keep asking.

Hookers for recruits is the answer to the question that no one seems to have the balls to ask.

MeridianDog
11-16-2017, 01:56 PM
Hookers for recruits is the answer to the question that no one seems to have the balls to ask.

I am 32% certain there are people looking for enough evidence to report to NCAA. That sort of data is hard to pull in, since most hookers are pretty closed mouthed.

Most hookers closed mouthed?

Huh?

Well you know what I meant, even if what I said holds little credibility.

Tbonewannabe
11-16-2017, 02:11 PM
I am 32% certain there are people looking for enough evidence to report to NCAA. That sort of data is hard to pull in, since most hookers are pretty closed mouthed.

Most hookers closed mouthed?

Huh?

Well you know what I meant, even if what I said holds little credibility.

I am sure they will hold whatever you want them to if the price is right.