PDA

View Full Version : This is amusing (MDL comments on current fashion trend):

TUSK
11-16-2017, 12:21 PM
https://youtu.be/oEWfyFUbIoc

It's good for a chuckle... and let's us know how old he is...

Lord McBuckethead
11-16-2017, 12:39 PM
Saban is old. but dang it, he knows how to get his team ready to beat a blitz.

RocketDawg
11-16-2017, 01:18 PM
I certainly agree with him. Why would somebody pay good money for jeans that are destroyed already? Wish I'd saved all my old ones now. :)

Commercecomet24
11-16-2017, 01:33 PM
I commiserate with ydl on the growing up with with the wore out jeans. My Mom used to patch the holes.

starkvegasdawg
11-16-2017, 02:04 PM
Little lady...$750 for a dress that?ll be out of style next week?

ShotgunDawg
11-16-2017, 02:18 PM
Does Saban dye his hair?

There is no way that a man his age has little of gray hair.

iPat09
11-16-2017, 02:23 PM
Does Saban dye his hair?

No idea, but I have heard some funny stories about the way he gets a haircut.

RocketDawg
11-16-2017, 02:27 PM
Does Saban dye his hair?

He almost certainly does. It looks sorta green in the right light. But ... what's wrong with a man dying his hair? Women do it all the time and nobody thinks anything about it. Of course, women wear dresses and short skirts all the time and nobody gets upset, but if a man did it ....

TUSK
11-16-2017, 02:30 PM
Does Saban dye his hair?

Nope. Just a spritz of Deer Antler Spray makes the grey go away...

TUSK
11-16-2017, 02:33 PM
Of course, women wear dresses and short skirts all the time and nobody gets upset, but if a man did it ....

...he get a choice of either bathroom???

somebodyshotmypaw
11-16-2017, 02:43 PM
My mom used to buy me Toughskin Jeans from Sears. She would go ahead and add one of those patches in each knee that you iron on before she would even let me wear them.

BrunswickDawg
11-16-2017, 02:49 PM
My mom used to buy me Toughskin Jeans from Sears. She would go ahead and add one of those patches in each knee that you iron on before she would even let me wear them.

Damn, I thought I was the only kid whose Mom pre-patched their Toughskins. Nothing pissed my Mom off more then me coming home with a hole ripped in the knee of my jeans from playing back yard football.

TUSK
11-16-2017, 03:05 PM
Damn, I thought I was the only kid whose Mom pre-patched their Toughskins. Nothing pissed my Mom off more then me coming home with a hole ripped in the knee of my jeans from playing back yard football.

Ahhhhh, back when “targeting” was the reason you played the game!

Token Bammer
11-16-2017, 03:19 PM
Saban does dye his hair.....with deer antler spray. Seriously though, he dyes his hair.

Token Bammer
11-16-2017, 03:20 PM
Ahhhhh, back when “targeting” was the reason you played the game!

They'd have suspended me for every game if the rules where back then what they are now. Dunzo.

Commercecomet24
11-16-2017, 03:26 PM

Yeah I wore those same jeans, my mom pre patched and then patched again when I wore holes in them. Times sure have changed.

RocketDawg
11-16-2017, 04:14 PM
...he get a choice of either bathroom???

Of course he does, depending on how he identifies.

Actually, in Tuscaloosa, Saban could probably go in the women's bathroom with no fallout. :) Let's just hope he hasn't tried to kiss a woman in his past ....