PDA

View Full Version : FSU insider on Bo Bounds says

TrapGame
11-16-2017, 09:47 AM
Jimbo ain't going anywhere. He will fire some coaches that should have been let go before now. He gets along well with the administration and they are not clamoring for his firing.

BB30
11-16-2017, 09:52 AM
At least one major fan base is sensible.

Commercecomet24
11-16-2017, 09:55 AM
Now that's something that makes complete sense in all this coaching carousel craziness.

Maroonthirteen
11-16-2017, 10:04 AM
Bo has a good show.

He made some good points about UT hiring Gruden. I was thinking ...STFU....ha! Let them hire Gruden.

Cooterpoot
11-16-2017, 10:13 AM
TBuck is headed to FSU after the season.

BulldogDX55
11-16-2017, 10:23 AM

Source? Or just the fact that they're going to need a new DB coach and he played for them?

Wouldn't blame him, really.

shrimp
11-16-2017, 10:32 AM
That would not be surprising.

Cooterpoot
11-16-2017, 10:36 AM
Source? Or just the fact that they're going to need a new DB coach and he played for them?

It’s more than a rumor. He’s talked to them.

DownwardDawg
11-16-2017, 10:40 AM

Our D backs and safeties are awesome. ***

ShotgunDawg
11-16-2017, 10:44 AM
Bo said Jimbo may replace 6-7 staff members. That has disaster written all over it.

TrapGame
11-16-2017, 10:55 AM
Bo said Jimbo may replace 6-7 staff members. That has disaster written all over it.

Yep. I was thinking the same thing. When you overhaul that many asst. coaches it doesn't usually end well.

TrapGame
11-16-2017, 10:56 AM
It’s more than a rumor. He’s talked to them.

Are we already scouting a replacement?

Dallas_Dawg
11-16-2017, 11:04 AM
Smoot***

Hasu Dackds
11-16-2017, 11:13 AM
Why would anyone be clamoring for his firing? That's insane. I thought all this time the talk was about Jimbo leaving on his own, which is semi-believable with his divorce, but the LSU stuff and contract re-up last year, sort of renders that insane too.

The guy won a national title and has won big the whole time he's been there. He never had that down year at the beginning to rebuild, so he's afforded one bad year, when he lost his starting freaking quarterback in game 1.

Irondawg
11-16-2017, 11:13 AM
TBuck has been a good recruiter so would hurt there if that were to happen

Cooterpoot
11-16-2017, 11:14 AM
Are we already scouting a replacement?

TBuck is a good guy. He's not going to hang us out. And who knows, maybe we can offer something to keep him. But I think the chance to get back there is too much to overcome. No idea of names we'd be looking at though. Haven't heard that.

TrapGame
11-16-2017, 11:26 AM
Why would anyone be clamoring for his firing? That's insane. I thought all this time the talk was about Jimbo leaving on his own, which is semi-believable with his divorce, but the LSU stuff and contract re-up last year, sort of renders that insane too.

The guy won a national title and has won big the whole time he's been there. He never had that down year at the beginning to rebuild, so he's afforded one bad year, when he lost his starting freaking quarterback in game 1.

There was talk about bad blood with administration, which Bo brought up, and the insider crushed the rumors. Jimbo and the current admin at FSU are just fine.

Hasu Dackds
11-16-2017, 11:30 AM
I expect to lose an assistant or two. That happens. Wish them well, they need to follow their career. Biggest thing for us is keeping Mullen and Grantham.

Really Clark?
11-16-2017, 11:42 AM
I expect to lose an assistant or two. That happens. Wish them well, they need to follow their career. Biggest thing for us is keeping Mullen and Grantham.

I would like to hold onto Baker as well on the defensive side. Good coach

Jack Lambert
11-16-2017, 12:09 PM

I think he is our best recruiter but our DB's don't always look that good.

MetEdDawg
11-16-2017, 12:35 PM
I would like to hold onto Baker as well on the defensive side. Good coach

If I could only pick 2 assistants that I want to stay, Grantham and Baker are the 2. Our defensive scheme along with the way our DL has grown and developed under Baker has been phenomenal.

Having successful NFL coaching experience from the guys that coach our front 7 is very noticeable right now. Two best and most disciplined position units on the field.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-16-2017, 12:44 PM
Reckon Jimbo will keep Brewster?

BeardoMSU
11-16-2017, 12:46 PM

I'd love to get snatch him up again.

Randolph Dupree
11-16-2017, 12:50 PM
Wasn’t it rumored or speculated at one time that Grantham’s brother or buddy or something from the UofL staff was going to come with him? And wasn’t that person a DB coach? Maybe I’m not remembering correctly or getting that confused with something else. Maybe that’s the TBuck replacement (if he goes)

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-16-2017, 12:51 PM
I don't think Brewster and Dan jived too well, did they? I do think Dan learned some things from him though while he was here.

TrapGame
11-16-2017, 12:55 PM

Per the FSU insider Brewster is one of the few coaches Jimbo is keeping. He's recruiting his ass off and supposedly the ONLY ONE still recruiting right now. All the other coaches see the writing on the wall. They gone.

Really Clark?
11-16-2017, 01:33 PM
If Kelly is let go, would like to snatch him up as DB coach but I'm sure he would have D.C. Opportunities elsewhere.

msbulldog
11-16-2017, 01:34 PM

Brewster just dogged us and Starkville a few months ago, 17 him.

TrapGame
11-16-2017, 02:07 PM
Speaking of Brewster:

In light of all that has happened up north I wonder if Brewster wanted to compete with om at their own game and Mullen and Bracky told him no? When he saw what he was up against from om's blatant cheating I'm sure jumping to FSU made a lot more sense.

RougeDawg
11-16-2017, 06:17 PM
There was talk about bad blood with administration, which Bo brought up, and the insider crushed the rumors. Jimbo and the current admin at FSU are just fine.

Does Bo ?Jackson Prep Tennis Insider? Bounds ever have any relevant information or inside info? On sports of course. Nobody give a shit which fabric shirt doesn?t agitate his skin or which sugar smells like Fancy?s crotch. Seriously how does he have a show still. Oh that?s right, because y?all keep listening to him.

Reason2succeed
11-17-2017, 02:28 AM
Does Bo ?Jackson Prep Tennis Insider? Bounds ever have any relevant information or inside info? On sports of course. Nobody give a shit which fabric shirt doesn?t agitate his skin or which sugar smells like Fancy?s crotch. Seriously how does he have a show still. Oh that?s right, because y?all keep listening to him.

Why doesn’t Fred Smoot have a radio show?!? I’d listen to that every day.

If TBuck leaves I want a technician teaching corners. Yes, we need good recruiters too but find that guy at another position. If you are able to teach corners how to lock down receivers your entire defense is changed.

If I were a coach or a dirty booster all my money would go toward OL/DL and corners.