PDA

View Full Version : National Perception of MSU

BigEasyDawg
11-15-2017, 07:15 AM
The last five years have shot us into the national spotlight liken never before and I?ve never been more excited to be a State fan (although 2014 was hard to beat).

It all started with the CWS appearance, then followed by Dak, the truth of ole piss coming out, the slaying of UCONN, big name basketball signees, and now just consistent success on the football field.

I think you truly see it by the respect that we are getting right now. We just suffered our third loss and didn?t move a spot in the ranking. We are being referred to as a ?quality win? for Bama!

State is on the rise and I am strapped in for the Journey.

Thank you John Cohen, Dan Mullen, Vic Schaefer, Ben Howland, Dak Prescott, Morgan Williams, and every other athlete and coach that have given their all for the maroon and white!

Hail State!

msbulldog
11-15-2017, 07:21 AM
Hail State!

BulldogBear
11-15-2017, 07:34 AM
The narrative has changed in half a week. The immediate reaction was mostly an indictment of Alabama struggling against a nobody. Three days of actually mulling it over may have changed things for the better.

Political Hack
11-15-2017, 08:36 AM
well said.

Jack Lambert
11-15-2017, 09:08 AM
Need to be thanking the fans who turned out Saturday who made that game experience so great. The players mad the game great and the fans made the experience great. Then you need to immediately thank the fans who turn out every Saturday regardless the time and who the opponents are.