PDA

View Full Version : Chip Kelly/UF news....

Tough Dawg
11-13-2017, 02:52 PM
I recommend followinging this guy on twitter. I originally started following him when he was spewing all the OM/Bo Wallace crap a few years ago. But he's pretty dead on with information like this in all sports college or professional. Good follow. No surprise if the Gators go this direction. Solid hire and what they need.

@incarceratedbob:

Source Report:
Chip Kelly's lawyer set up meeting with Florida Gators officials for this week. #UF @GatorsFB
Nothing confirmed on deal just yet, maybe just huge coincidence 🤔

msudawglb
11-13-2017, 03:03 PM
Next Sept 29th, Kelly will get to experience Davis Wade. Enjoy!

Jack Lambert
11-13-2017, 03:10 PM
Next Sept 29th, Kelly will get to experience Davis Wade. Enjoy!

It will take him a year to get it rolling again. Isn't he and Mullen good friends?

Tough Dawg
11-13-2017, 03:14 PM
Dan went and spent some time at his practices while he was at Oregon I think. Both from New Hamshire. Manchester I believe.

Tbonewannabe
11-13-2017, 03:47 PM
Dan went and spent some time at his practices while he was at Oregon I think. Both from New Hamshire. Manchester I believe.

Seems like I read somewhere that he had a meeting or reached out to Mullen discussing Offense and that is part of where his offensive philosophy came from. I think Dan, Urban, and someone else just brainstormed to come up with what we have now at maybe Bowling Green.