PDA

View Full Version : People complaining about our attendance, look at TSUN's tickets

stalkingpoon
11-13-2017, 12:48 PM
for the aTm game. They have lower's going for $9-10 for 6PM SEC game. They have officially hit rock bottom and I love it. It's only gonna get worse from here on out.

Leroy Jenkins
11-13-2017, 12:53 PM
We have made it past using them as our metric for success. I don’t care if they sell tickets two-for-a-dollar.

TrapGame
11-13-2017, 01:09 PM
We have made it past using them as our metric for success. I don’t care if they sell tickets two-for-a-dollar.

And we are about to leave them behind in the dust.

msstatelp1
11-13-2017, 01:11 PM
And we are about to leave them behind in the dust.

And the funniest thing is it's mostly their own fault

Tbonewannabe
11-13-2017, 01:25 PM
And the funniest thing is it's mostly their own fault

Do you not listen to Fancy and Not a Fan? Nothing is actually their fault.

DawgHouseUnited
11-13-2017, 01:53 PM
Do you not listen to Fancy and Not a Fan? Nothing is actually their fault.

I'm still waiting for my shipment of Rue to come in. Must be on backorder.

IMissJack
11-13-2017, 02:09 PM
for the aTm game. They have lower's going for $9-10 for 6PM SEC game. They have officially hit rock bottom and I love it. It's only gonna get worse from here on out.
I don't think they have hit bottom yet...

TrapGame
11-13-2017, 02:12 PM

Yeah, when they are selling 10 for $5 for SEC games and 10 for a $1 for non-SEC games then I'll think the bottom has been reached.

Todd4State
11-13-2017, 02:20 PM

I was about to say the same thing. Rock bottom is coming in 2019.

Dawgology
11-13-2017, 02:29 PM

I agree with this.

Our true rival is now Bama, you know, like it's ALWAYS been....**

TrapGame
11-13-2017, 02:57 PM
I agree with this.

Our true rival is now Bama, you know, like it's ALWAYS been....**

And after we skull drag them in a couple of weeks that's what Dan needs to say in the presser while biting on a stogie.

Jack Lambert
11-13-2017, 03:12 PM
And after we skull drag them in a couple of weeks that's what Dan needs to say in the presser while biting on a stogie.

The problem Miss State is a tobacco free campus. I guess it's ok as long as he doesn't light it up.

Lord McBuckethead
11-13-2017, 03:16 PM
Screw it. Light it up anyway.

Tbonewannabe
11-13-2017, 03:43 PM
The problem Miss State is a tobacco free campus. I guess it's ok as long as he doesn't light it up.

We win the last 2 games and destroy UM, Keenum might light up his cigar. Keenum loves keeping the Egg where it belongs.

1bigdawg
11-13-2017, 04:09 PM
Screw it. Light it up anyway.

Right. It didn't stop Polk.

RocketDawg
11-13-2017, 04:09 PM

All the tickets at Oxford are lower level ....

32 Dive
11-13-2017, 04:17 PM

May have to go, to cheer on the Aggies. #GigEm

TrapGame
11-13-2017, 04:20 PM
The lower ticket prices will do wonders for the ambiance of the legendary Grove. I mean, all these sidewalk, backwoods fans with stained OM shirts can actually afford tickets to see "their" rebels play. I for one look forward to this new diversity om is about to embark on. Now, loafer wearing, mansion dwelling lawyers from Madison can converse with flip flop wearing, trailer park infesting meth heads from Florence about the wonders of the beautiful, sublime campus they gaze upon. The wine, the bourbon and the Milwaukee's Best will flow like ambrosia from the top of Mt. Olympus. And more stains will be added upon the om apparel of the toothless fan like medals of honor. Soon the joke will be "Is this a NASCAR race or an ole miss football game?"

lastmajordog
11-13-2017, 04:38 PM
?What are you going to do ......charge me for smoking?...Kathering Tremmel (Basic Instinct). ......All I know is I listened to the rebs game saturday and there was NO crowd noise...no first down ole miss....no nothing.....even after a score.....it had to be bad.
https://youtu.be/PFVbl7niUMs

Reason2succeed
11-14-2017, 09:32 AM
The lower ticket prices will do wonders for the ambiance of the legendary Grove. I mean, all these sidewalk, backwoods fans with stained OM shirts can actually afford tickets to see "their" rebels play. I for one look forward to this new diversity om is about to embark on. Now, loafer wearing, mansion dwelling lawyers from Madison can converse with flip flop wearing, trailer park infesting meth heads from Florence about the wonders of the beautiful, sublime campus they gaze upon. The wine, the bourbon and the Milwaukee's Best will flow like ambrosia from the top of Mt. Olympus. And more stains will be added upon the om apparel of the toothless fan like medals of honor. Soon the joke will be "Is this a NASCAR race or an ole miss football game?"

I have to spread some reputation around before giving it to TrapGame again.

Commercecomet24
11-14-2017, 09:39 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TrapGame again.